PDA

View Full Version : Chris Cloud

amisk
10-14-2007, 02:56 PM
As I was watching the play in the Ams end I see (in my minds eye) Milan Lucic!!...flying down the ice and the way he musicles his way towards the goal mouth, then to my surprize the # on the jersy was 11 Chris Cloud. I was wondering if any one else spotted that simularity? or was it just me. if so,I think we have a pretty good forward to watch for a few years!!!

hobster
10-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Chris Cloud is 19 this year im sure glad he turned things around cause in stoon he was a big time bust and terrible in the locker room

Swando
10-14-2007, 05:29 PM
Chis has improved his defensive play but a big sorry....I don't spot any similarity to Milan Lucic

dondo
10-14-2007, 06:10 PM
I don't either but I did appreciate his efforts last night

GF71
10-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Chis has improved his defensive play but a big sorry....I don't spot any similarity to Milan Lucic

Cloud in no way, shape or form resembles Lucic. IMO he has done very little if anything, with the exception of the last two games where he has looked much improved over any previous efforts. I hope for the teams' sake he is drinking Don's cool-aid. His goal against Calgary was a pretty sweet shot I have to admit.

dondo
10-15-2007, 12:33 AM
I just think he's your current whipping boy Mr 71 .. he played well tonight and the Tri-City game he was laying the body nicely... he is in no way a top line player, but he's capable of putting the puck in the net and has good body check and is not a defensive liability.

If it gets to a point of good Cloud and bad Cloud then I'll side with you on this one.. :p :thumb:

Kassian
10-15-2007, 04:28 AM
No. Cloud is a similar player to Garet Hunt with more offensive upside. He's isn't as physical or as tough as Hunt but he plays a hard nosed game. He's looked pretty good in the last few games after being scratched.