PDA

View Full Version : LET at MH

Eye.Of.The.Tiger
10-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Well today i decided to order the LET at MH game VIA WHL Web TV on my credit card, and the video is solid i'm impressed, i think i'm gonna order the WHL TV full Season package in the next couple days. Anyways the Tigers are getting dismantled in every aspect of the game in this 1st period. Bobbee opened the scoring sneaking off the left point into good shooting position for a one timer. No more than 2 minutes later Carter Banks worked a nice give and go with Dwight King and Bancks finished it off beating Holfeld low blocker side. Boychuk scored moments later on a great individual effort, and that was the end of the game for Holfeld as Medicine Hat made the switch to Tomas Vosvrda. The Tigers have been standing around to much in the defensive zone they look like pylons out there, and you cant afford to do that against talent like Zach Boychuk and company.

Eye.Of.The.Tiger
10-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Medicine gets on the board early in the second on a powerplay marker from Daine Todd. Tyler Ennis made a beautiful cross ice pass to Todd who wired it short side on Juha Metsola. Tigers will make a game of this yet

Eye.Of.The.Tiger
10-14-2007, 07:11 PM
Daine Todd came over the blueline shot the puck and it bounced off the end boards right out to the other side of the net where Tyler Ennis was lurking in stride and he made no mistake making it a 3-2 game. A shift later Yashar Farmanara finished a nice 3 way passing play between Ennis, Todd and Himself tying the game at 3. Medicine hat has all the momentum now and it shows.

Eye.Of.The.Tiger
10-14-2007, 08:18 PM
OT - Mark Isherwood takes the puck up ice followng a missed opportunity by Lethbridge, Isherwood dangles and takes a shot on Maniago who gives up a juicy rebound and Sean Ringrose collapses all over it, TIGERS WIN the building goes nuts. Great comeback tonight after a terrible start to the game. Willie Desjardins must have gave the team **** at 1st intermission and they responded immediately potting 3 goals in the 2nd period, and the eventual game winner in overtime. This years squad is very young and seems to have alot of heart and determination, bodes well for the future.= as the players gain more experience at this level.

Tiger Trauma
10-14-2007, 09:20 PM
What a turn-around for the tigers. The first 10 minutes of the game Lethbridge absolutely dominated us. They were first to the puck, and hitting everything in sight. The tigers were hard pressed just to get the puck outta their zone. The next 50 minutes the tigers had the edge in play.

Can't fault Holfeld to much, because lethbridge was just that much better than the tigers in the first. However a key save or two would have been nice, like he did vs the Oil Kings.

I thought in the third lethbridge was a little lucky in not getting a couple more penalties. Kerr got away with a few punches to the face battling along the boards with colton grant. Therer were a few calls that were borderline interference. I was watching Bobbe and his defense partner, in the third they couldn't make a straight pass to each other.

Sean Ringrose has been playing really well for us so far, he makes really good decision with puck, him and wacey play well together.

Farmanara good to see him get a goal against his former team. He looks like a leader on the ice, but he could use a little improvement on his 1 on 1 battles for the puck, along the boards.

Today willie mixed up his lines a bit splitting bosch, and ennis, and it seemed to create a spark, and got us going. Micheal Ah'len played tonight and the few shifts he hustled hard.

armypower
10-14-2007, 10:54 PM
if you guys get a real quality goaltender, you will give calgary a bit of trouble i think