PDA

View Full Version : Bronco Highlights

Topshelf
10-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Does anyone else agree that the Bronco website needs a section for game highlights similar to the Medicine Hat Tigers (www.tigershockey.com) especially lately with all these nice goals, i don't know bout you guys but id sure like to see them again, or if anyone has WHL Webcast, post them on Youtube. Hint: how bout that Dansereau goal last night, or his shootout goal and maybe some Felde and Nelson highlights, anyone up for the challenge?

Flathead
10-17-2007, 05:16 PM
I agree that would be awesome.

Toswammi
10-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Um yeah that would be beautiful. They still have some kinks that need to be worked out first i would imagine

2,5,andagame
10-17-2007, 10:28 PM
The Booster has been doing some video ( www.swbooster.com ), but it's mostly interviews. Game vs Oil Kings has a great clip of Felde setting up the first goal at the i. Would be nice if they would show more game highlights, they have scored some goals worth watching over and over. yeehoo

Scout
10-18-2007, 07:19 AM
It would be nice to have highlights of games on the Bronco website like the Tigers do. Med Hat seems to sell the sponsorship which i'm sure the Broncos could do and make a little extra while giving the fans what they want. I've heard other teams are looking at doing the same. I really thought Southwest T.V. News would have videos of the games but never seem to. I agree it something the Broncos should look into. It would just take a call to the Tigers on how they set it up and go with it. They would only have to get someone to edit the tape for highlights and fights. They tape every game anyways for the league so there shouldn't be much more expense if any at all.

Scout

CHtoo
10-18-2007, 08:34 AM
I would like to have up to date player stats. They still have last years stats.?

section q
10-18-2007, 08:55 AM
the red deer rebels post game highlights, post game interviews and weekly news reports on their website too. they call it RTV, it's pretty cool and just like the tigers they sell sponsorship to cover the costs of the video production. this is a great feature for fans, parents, the players, scouts. the broncos should look into it. agreed.

CHtoo
10-19-2007, 06:47 PM
CKCK TV had Keegan's penalty shot goal on their highlights of the week tonight.
Man it was sweet! :clap: