PDA

View Full Version : ??

Flathead
10-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Is there another forum somewhere that the Kelowna fans post at??

IamBatman
10-17-2007, 11:49 PM
Yep. If you google Rockets Ruckus you'll find it. It seems since the Rockets haven't done as well in the last few years that people have jumped off the band wagon. I don't understand why they don't post here. This is a much better forum.

Flathead
10-19-2007, 07:38 AM
Yep. If you google Rockets Ruckus you'll find it. It seems since the Rockets haven't done as well in the last few years that people have jumped off the band wagon. I don't understand why they don't post here. This is a much better forum.
You should try your best at getting some more Kelowna fans posting here.
I was wondering how Leovold is doing since joining the Rockets?

Squig
10-19-2007, 09:20 AM
because of some technical glitch that prevented them. I don't know if it has been worked out or not but for a while several emailed me with problems.

The other factor is that Rockets fans just don't post alot. With the latest advent of blogs many fans just read for info.

The Rockets Ruckus board existed long before this board and i see no reason to delete it. It offers an alternative for fans that have been banned from here or simply prefer that format.

As for Brady Leavold if you check out Regans blog you will see an interview with him. He is a perfect fit here - he has a great balance of grit, energy and skill. Our young team really needed some confidence and he has that in spades.