PDA

View Full Version : six and counting

wardog fan
10-20-2007, 08:35 AM
the warriors are on the move and looking good, we are out shooting teams and out playing most, the games are exciting to watch again and we are doing this on great goaltending and physical play and our defense looks like their coming into their own and surprisely doing this streak without holzapel who is yet to get things going before his injury and now with him out we are still playing great . how about broda? looking great !!! alot of people in our division say we cant skate with swifty and regina, well we have and i think we can. i like our style our grit and play right now. how about our special teams as well our penelty kill is just amazing ..hats off to rene and hunchuk and those kids as we are on a roll and a great ride . looking forward to tonight and the rest of the year
go warriors.....

wardog fan
10-20-2007, 08:37 AM
lets get some warrior pride on here, i cant for the life of me understand how people say their on the site but dont write anything positive about the team or write about how great their playing? enough about the new rink, write about it when its decided or if its decided . right now we play in the crushed can , how about bringing back two years ago when it was tough to get a ticket , lets show the warriors great support and raise the roof this year

WestLEAFfan
10-20-2007, 10:24 AM
I was talking to Matty Smith (d-man recently released from the WheatKings) yesterday and he told me that he is all but traded to the WARRIORS squad. Any WARRIOR fans heard of a pending trade with the Wheaties? I can't see how management would tinker with a line-up that is hot right now. He has been assigned to the SJHL (LaRonge Ice Wolves) until the details have been ironed out. Just wondering. Boogaard'd

wardog fan
10-20-2007, 11:03 AM
i hqavent heard anything, but who knows???

Hatguy
10-20-2007, 12:18 PM
lets get some warrior pride on here, i cant for the life of me understand how people say their on the site but dont write anything positive about the team or write about how great their playing? enough about the new rink, write about it when its decided or if its decided . right now we play in the crushed can , how about bringing back two years ago when it was tough to get a ticket , lets show the warriors great support and raise the roof this year

Isn't it fun always having a conversation with yourself? Not enough Warrior fans on here. :wave:

Triton
10-20-2007, 12:39 PM
the warriors are on the move and looking good, we are out shooting teams and out playing most, the games are exciting to watch again and we are doing this on great goaltending and physical play and our defense looks like their coming into their own and surprisely doing this streak without holzapel who is yet to get things going before his injury and now with him out we are still playing great . how about broda? looking great !!! alot of people in our division say we cant skate with swifty and regina, well we have and i think we can. i like our style our grit and play right now. how about our special teams as well our penelty kill is just amazing ..hats off to rene and hunchuk and those kids as we are on a roll and a great ride . looking forward to tonight and the rest of the year
go warriors.....

and then when the Warriors lose 2 in a row, you'll vow that you'll return your season tickets, stab 13 pillows and blame this person and that person and that the world is against you. Too wishy washy.

WestLEAFfan
10-20-2007, 01:31 PM
i hqavent heard anything, but who knows???

Thanks for the info. Maybe something will come of it on Monday with the start of the new business week.

wardog fan
10-20-2007, 03:42 PM
well triton im one of many die hard hockey fans, who loves their team i never once pulled the plug on them been there threw it all. sacastically i have said a few things and pointed fingers just like anyone else on here but im sure like everyone esle who loves hockey knows what the warriors looked like three weeks ago till now, they have done a huge 360 and look alot better now, like i have said previously its a turn around of events now. hunchuk is starting to get to the boys and their work ethic is good yes they are going to lose but i ask for consistent play , again thats tough to ask of such young men. but hey im a fan and im entitled to voice my opinion .