PDA

View Full Version : Leffler & Elder

witness
10-20-2007, 12:55 PM
Any injury news on Leffler and Elder.

When is Ofukany expected back? I thought it would be next week, but as far as I know, he isn't even skating yet.

How about the young kids? Strube looked like an offensive threat all night. Mitchell is turning out to be the energy guy without taking the stupid penalities. Hanson didn't set my world on fire, but was a consistant 4th line contributor. Pym and Kulchler look a lot more comfortable and confident out there.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Leffler is injured? I know Elder is, but Leffler is news to me. As for Ofukany, he should be back early november, but we can afford to let him take his time considering how early in the season it is.

I didnt think strueby was that amazing, he is actually kind of slow. Got some good moves with the puck, but never gets the chance for a good shooting opportunity. He is still getting better though. I thought Kraus had one of his best games last night. Always dangerous with the puck, great vision on the ice and like someone said earlier, could be our best skater without even trying. Cervany had a few good rushes with the puck that game that reminded me of tolpeko, so thats good for our future. Perhaps he could be our number one center next year when Kraus is gone, considering he continues to progress, but who knows? (still early)

What happened to gross? He has cooled down considerably with the scoring. He went from leading preseason scorer to some fast guy in the lower lines....duval anyone?

and ya, I liked how the younger defencemen played last night too. Kulchar reminds me of schira more and more, which makes trading him even less regretable. Pym is fitting in, thats for sure. To think of it, our whole defence played pretty well last night, though Delahey was invisible for the most part. Thats him doing his job though(aside from the huge hits).

Good game in a whole, lets kill PA tonight.

EDIT: 666th post..... :evil: :spineyes: