PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys like Felde now?

AMSRocker
10-21-2007, 10:19 PM
From the looks in the standings he is pushing your team hard! It will be odd watching him play in another jersey here in a few weeks!

Flathead
10-22-2007, 07:46 AM
He is a treat to watch almost every shift. He has explosive speed and a hard heavy shot ( a little off the other night ) . I can't believe you guys gave him up actually, are your other 20's that good??

Toswammi
10-22-2007, 09:50 AM
The guy is worth the price of admission. I love how he can create something out of nothing with his speed.
Am concerned about the amount of ice time he is getting, hope we dont burn him out too soon though.

Big Ern
10-22-2007, 12:24 PM
The guy is worth the price of admission. I love how he can create something out of nothing with his speed.
Am concerned about the amount of ice time he is getting, hope we dont burn him out too soon though.

Relax....

We have two prolific scorers injured in Nelson and Weise. Felde, Smith and Dansereau have to be ridden a bit hard.

That should be solved fairly quickly, with Nelson expected to be in the line-up versus P.A. tomorrow night, and the possibility of Dale Weise being back in the picture as early as Friday in Red Deer.

Look out!

Oh, and Felde is TERRIFIC. What an aquisition!

Big Ern
10-22-2007, 06:17 PM
That should be solved fairly quickly, with Nelson expected to be in the line-up versus P.A. tomorrow night, and the possibility of Dale Weise being back in the picture as early as Friday in Red Deer.

Correction on that one. Apparently, Levi Nelson will not play until Friday in Red Deer.

That totally sucks.

At the same time, injuries are inevitable, and the team is still deep. Look for Felde, Smith and Dansereau to step up big time....like they have in recent games. Also, Geordie Wudrick is due for a few points. Look for him to come up big in the next two games.

HAF
10-22-2007, 07:08 PM
He is a treat to watch almost every shift. He has explosive speed and a hard heavy shot ( a little off the other night ) . I can't believe you guys gave him up actually, are your other 20's that good??

Well, Colton Yellow Horn has finally gotten back to his old ways as of late which is a welcome sight in my eyes. TJ fast is arguably the best D-man in the division and possibly a top 5 in the conference. As for Vey????? I'm thinking Trader Bob pooped in his mess kit on this one. I'd rather have Felde then Vey. It isnt completely Bobs fault however. We desperately needed another veteren D-man and Tory knew the trade value for Felde was considerably higher than it was for Vey. Vey would have brought a late round pick and Felde netted us a good Defensman in Plouffe.

DOC
10-22-2007, 10:08 PM
From the looks in the standings he is pushing your team hard! It will be odd watching him play in another jersey here in a few weeks!

Wow applause he will make the season exciting yeehoo

bruinsr#1
10-22-2007, 10:38 PM
Felde was a Chilliwack Chief in the bchl but i think he went to college then a whl team picked him up.

BruinsFan19
10-23-2007, 06:38 AM
Not quite.

He couldn't get an NCAA scholarship because of his SAT scores. He ended up walking out on the Chiefs and forcing their hand in a trade with the Vernon Vipers so that he could play with his best friend Hunter Bishop. At the end of the Vipers season he decided to go to the WHL.

Fantastic skater, very skilled with the puck but because he walked out on his team you won't find a lot of fans of his in Chilliwack. He might've changed his attitude though and if that's the case, good for him. He's a great player.