PDA

View Full Version : Powerplay Question

Swamptown
10-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Would anyone want to stand in front of the net with Jeff May shooting from the point? Does he have an obsene curve on his stick or is he just genetically unable to shoot the puck below the knee pads? Someone please explain this to me.

hobster
10-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Who cares he's been the only bright spot on this dismol team

Zookeeper
10-22-2007, 10:49 PM
Who cares he's been the only bright spot on this dismol team

I disagree, he has not been the only bright spot on the team, he is far from it. After retunring from NHL camp late, I thought he would of been the spark plug for this team, but he is the opposite. Last weeks game against the Cougars, he lost the game for us by giving up the puck for the last goal and not taking his man for the 1st two goals. And for his shot, would be nice if some of his shots made it on net not over it. We need more shots on net and maybe, just maybe we will have a lucky bounce or two and some might go in. I think goaltending has been the bright spot so far this year.

hobster
10-23-2007, 12:31 AM
I disagree, he has not been the only bright spot on the team, he is far from it. After retunring from NHL camp late, I thought he would of been the spark plug for this team, but he is the opposite. Last weeks game against the Cougars, he lost the game for us by giving up the puck for the last goal and not taking his man for the 1st two goals. And for his shot, would be nice if some of his shots made it on net not over it. We need more shots on net and maybe, just maybe we will have a lucky bounce or two and some might go in. I think goaltending has been the bright spot so far this year. I agree that the goaltending has been good too, but how is it then that Jeff May is waring the only letter right now must be doing something right .

raider guy
10-23-2007, 06:13 PM
May had his letter cause he stayed in because he was mad because he broke his stick and got fined 150 bucks for it,after he gave up the puck for the final goal. that is the only reason he still has his letter.