PDA

View Full Version : Finally a win

whlhockeyfan13
10-23-2007, 09:55 PM
So what did the team do right tonight to get the win and how can we do it again? :clap:

Zookeeper
10-23-2007, 10:18 PM
22shots in the 3rd? that cant be right can it?

According to the ticker at the top, they had 23 shots total, so this must be incorrect. Scored more than 1 goal, 2 pp goals, and allowed no pp goals, great effort by the team after giving up a 2 goal lead. Lets hope this is the turning point of the season for us. Mike Small's 1st WHL goal, congrats to him, maybe he will see some ice time now. Lets make it 2 in a row. Go Raiders, and Go bye bye Clark.

Zookeeper
10-23-2007, 10:20 PM
22shots in the 3rd? that cant be right can it?

Opps, I see you were talking about SC.

Big Ern
10-23-2007, 11:42 PM
So what did the team do right tonight to get the win and how can we do it again? :clap:

Butler was a brick wall. He stood tall all game, and made some saves that caused me to look skyward.

At the same time, the Broncos' effort really wasn't there. Had they played all game like that stretch where they scored two goals in the third, they would have won it.

And the penalty call on Hoban when the Raiders scored the winner, was a very weak call.

Give credit to the Raiders. They sacrificed their bodies big time to block shots, and plugged the shot lanes well tonight. They were a desperate team, and I think the message that was sent with the trade today obviously got to their heads.

I will add something here at the end. It's not meant to hit anyone the wrong way. It's my humble opinion, and I truly believe it:

Donn Clark will NOT get the Raiders anywhere IMO. For years, Raider fans have had nothing to look forward to....and right now, what's in the future? Does anyone see anything?? There is a trend you follow in junior hockey. You're good for two to three years, and then you rebuild for about four years. What is Clark trying to accomplish here? Just my thoughts.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-24-2007, 12:20 AM
As Brandon and Swift Current lose tonight, the pats continue to rise in the standings.(by being idle and having those two teamns lose and fall a game behind)

:)

Good for PA though, I am sure they needed to win this game, more than swift, who will win alot more this season. This game was a good confidence builder, and lets hope for their sake, a step in the right direction. Brandl and Depape were apart of the win, and its good to see them start getting some points, and perhaps see depape get back into his groove. They need those guys along with robertson, and little mac to step up and become offensive leaders.

I look forward to seeing an intense PA squad in a home and home series against Regina(I won't see the PA home game, I will listen via roddy, but you knew what I meant)

Big Ern
10-24-2007, 01:07 AM
Having those two teamns lose and fall a game behind..

The Broncos still have a game in hand on the Pats.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-24-2007, 01:19 AM
The Broncos still have a game in hand on the Pats.

Of course we do, and it should be a good game. If the broncos lose next game, they will continue to lose ground, like they did tonight.

I probably cannot go to that game, so one of your Big Ern recaps would be appreciated.

Big Ern
10-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Of course we do, and it should be a good game. If the broncos lose next game, they will continue to lose ground, like they did tonight.

I probably cannot go to that game, so one of your Big Ern recaps would be appreciated.

SAJ...I doubt that I'm going myself. My stupid windshield needed replacing today...I don't know when they'll be done with it. I'm also going to Red Deer, Edmonton, and Calgary this coming weekend, and I asked Roddy if he would go to Regina at all. And he said to skip Regina...it's too much driving. So I'll see. The Broncos will be there three times this year.

I dunno. I could still end up going......

Either way...I'm watching the game via webcast, and will still have a recap. Stay tuned.....to the Broncos' forum. :)

eye4aneye
10-28-2007, 07:42 PM
I really like the 15 ,16,and 17 year olds we have right now in the system so I guess we will see what happens

what is in the pipes ...is a wow..Aasman during training camp...that kid is freaking amazing, he made the old guys look OLD.... he sees play development that makes me go hmmm????? this is a whl franchise kid.

I wonder what his perirpheral is like? Cuz the way her reacts and sets plays...he's gotta have eyes in the back of his head. And HE WANTS TO BE A PLAYER!!!!