PDA

View Full Version : Calgary's Next

localguy
10-24-2007, 03:41 PM
How is everyone feeling about our first treck to the dome? We always seem to play Calgary tough, but are we up against it here? I think that if we can carry the momntum of the shoot out win in MJ, forward, we have a good shot. I like that they seem to have given Manny the go ahead as the startign tender, he has looked good these last couple games too. The rookie line is gelling, and we are getting lots of secondary scoring. If Boychuck can get out of his mini funk, i think we could have ourselves a 3 game win streak heading to Red Deer. We could certainly stand to gain lots of confidence from giving the Hitmen a loss, here hoping everything goes our way tomorrow. Good luck boys.

Nielson11
10-24-2007, 07:00 PM
Yup the Canes always seem to play well when they are in Calgary and against the Hitmen in general, if the Canes are gonna win the game they will have to do it with a nice solid defensive effort.

shushu
10-24-2007, 09:44 PM
if they win in cow town tomorrow that could be a nice starting block for some
better days to come. (hopefully). beating a high end team woulds do alot for morale, instead of getting your points off of the bottom of the barrel........... go canes go......................................