PDA

View Full Version : Tigers drag out the win against Oil Kings

Tiger Trauma
10-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Ugh. Oil Kings played an almost perfect road game. Won a big fight off the start, hustled and played real solid Defense not letting the tigers get set-up. As well as Attacking/double teaming Tyler Ennis as soon as he got the puck.

Pretty boring game overall, as I left early in the third period to go watch the Bo-sox clobber the Rockies. But Farmanara potted the winner, once again proving he is money in the bank.

With the addition of farmanara, Desjardin has been mixing the line combo's up breaking apart the ennis/bosch line, and it seems like its mixing up their chemistry.

I'd like to see Desjardin keep the bosch/ennis pair together. They both play better when they are on the same line. But Having 16 forwards who are all capable of playing, we may not see permanent lines untill the end of the season.

I only watched him twice but Mathew konan isn't ready to step in full-time defensively yet. Most likely he is there for injury insurance, to play the league min as a 16 yr old, and we don't really have anyone else. Isherwood on the other hand is playing real well, He learned a lot last year watching schlemko play, as the two have very similar styles.

Grant, and frazee hopefully can get some sort of a spark going, they always seem to have the puck when no support is around, and that makes it hard to create chances.Frazee is still goalless after 13 games.