PDA

View Full Version : canes 4 hitmen 0...........................

shushu
10-25-2007, 09:28 PM
a big game for the boys, and manny has another great game. should help a ton with confidance from the last three games against 3 good teams..........GREAT game canes keep it up........GO CANES GO.............

peatfan
10-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Good game by your Hurricanes. Maniago came up big in the net and as usual your team blocked a million shots. I was really impressed by Luca Sbisa on the blueline. Good skater, size and lots of poise. Looked really good with Ben Wright and looked like the team I picked to come in second in the division. Hopefully we play better in the rematch.

clrkth Boogaard'd :clap: clrkth Boogaard'd pbj clrkth Boogaard'd :groovy:

Nielson11
10-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Huge win for the Canes tonight....they need to keep riding this Maniago hot streak, outshot 29-14, but win 4-0, goaltending has to be the story of the game on both ends.

SectionNDeserter
10-26-2007, 07:34 AM
Ack! That guaranteed Red Deer win I was looking forward to on Saturday is starting to look more questionable!

localguy
10-26-2007, 03:08 PM
Ack! That guaranteed Red Deer win I was looking forward to on Saturday is starting to look more questionable!

Not sure who you've been watching latey, but I don;t think anything is guaranteed with the young Rebels this year, you may be in for a long year.

SectionNDeserter
10-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Yeah, I know... but up until the last few games they were one of the few teams that was performing worse. Oh well, should be a good game, as always!