PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Scoring

hobster
10-27-2007, 12:16 AM
The Blades are having a horrible time trying too find he back of the net. I think it's because we are playing the heck out of our top 2 lines ,wich is making them tired by mid way through the second. I say the Blades need too balance out 3 lines cause this is getting crazy allready, most WHL teams need about 4 goals a game too win most nights and the Blades seem too be only gEtting 1-2. If i was Lorne i would make some changes too the lines.

Fiala McCrae Hamilton
Gillies Durand Toomey
Hulak Patterson Wintoneak

That makes for 3 decent lines in wich teams will have too focus on now, and for our fowards too keep fresh that way.

Jaybird
10-27-2007, 02:08 AM
I agree, the first two lines are worn out. At the very least Fiala should be with Mcrae, spread the 20 year olds around. Your three line idea would really be worth a try. I am not sure if Hamilton has enough experience yet to be with Mcrae but you never know until you try. I liked Hulak with patterson on shifts the other night. In Seattle tonight the Big Guy Fourth line played a ton in the third, not sure why, maybe just to give them more ice time........They did get scored on couple or maybe it was even three times in the second. The boys must be feeling pretty down. We have lots of talent....so what is going on? Likely gets mentally tough for the goalies as well.