PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Sabes
10-27-2007, 09:31 PM
A huge win over a good team. 7-3 over Regina. McDonald gets the hat-trick but got hurt. Trach scores his 1st this year. DePape and May both into a scrap. Deck got 3 assists. Cameron had a goal and 2 helpers. Butler stopped 39 shots. Just an all-round good game for the Raiders.

eye4aneye
10-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Are calling Mcdonald crying ryan...I am sure if he was still on their team ...... :bounce: haha parker made an booboo and clark did something right....

I don't care why the Pats collapsed...I don't care if they all had the flu, chicken pox or otherwise...IT happened in their barn. The kids needed to prove to themselves that they can put the puck in the net. Glad Butler played, good mov e by Bruno. Hopefully we can get this sinking ship sea worthy. I think the pbj pbj talent is there ...just need to get it together.

Zookeeper
10-28-2007, 05:25 PM
A huge win over a good team. 7-3 over Regina. McDonald gets the hat-trick but got hurt. Trach scores his 1st this year. DePape and May both into a scrap. Deck got 3 assists. Cameron had a goal and 2 helpers. Butler stopped 39 shots. Just an all-round good game for the Raiders.

Any updates on McDonald? What happened? Did he leave the game and not return? Hope if he is hurt, he will not be out for long if any.

Dwight Schrute
10-28-2007, 06:54 PM
well he might be leading the team in scoring but he is a realy whiny player, both when he was a pat, and a raider. bur im pretty sure the chant wouldnt bother the kid

eye4aneye
10-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Danno would still rather have Elder...haha. All we need is another plug.

the first time i read this i thought it said we need a HUG...roflma.....Ok so he whines...as long as the puck is behind the goalie, that is all i care about! clrkth

eye4aneye
10-28-2007, 07:35 PM
Any updates on McDonald? What happened? Did he leave the game and not return? Hope if he is hurt, he will not be out for long if any.
Left the game towards the end of the second period and didn't return for the 3rd. Came out for 1st star selection though in a suit (good sign i think) better then him being in the hospital. good to see the guys able to still get goals in the 3 rd period without him and from different lines. maybe that conditioning stuff is starting to pay off as we still have wind in the 3rd....BAHAAHAHA

thought of another clark should have maybe have done situation....he should have traded chipchuria after the worlds, capt canada didn't put out the effort he did at the worlds as he did in his own barn. played not to get hurt.... :spineyes:

eye4aneye
10-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Not enough raider fans realize that we need CREATIVE offensive players. we have guys like depape who can score if they get a rebound to them or something but all we have that really have offensive skill is Robertson and Mcdonald. I think some of the younger guys have that potential too

has anyone seen depape on the ice at the same time as robertson and mac? Depape is soo bloody strong, he keeps 2 defenders busy...which opens up the ice. I would like to see a few line changes. Hewson....sometimes that guy makes me grind my teeth in my sleep....if he could only move a half a notch faster it would make such a difference.. BRUNO>>>>POWERSKATING LESSONS FOR HEWSON FOR CHRISTMAS ( and make sure that the instructor has a figure skating background to get those starting strides fluid and strengthen his pivots in front of the net)
Please play Mr Small more....looks at the sky PULEASEEEEEEE Boogaard'd

whlhockeyfan13
10-29-2007, 08:31 AM
Have you seen Small skate? He is super fast! They need to play him more definately!