PDA

View Full Version : First one I have seen

SectionNDeserter
10-29-2007, 07:43 AM
From whl.ca
10/25/07 Robert Brandis Brandon Two games for interference major and g.m. at Tri-Cities on October 24So.... how does one get an interference major anyways? What did he do?

sbtatter
10-29-2007, 06:13 PM
So.... how does one get an interference major anyways? What did he do?
As Brandis's penalty ended he stepped onto the ice right in the path of Johnny Lazo as he skated by without the puck, knocked the wind right out of him....

Brandonite
10-30-2007, 05:45 AM
As Brandis's penalty ended he stepped onto the ice right in the path of Johnny Lazo as he skated by without the puck, knocked the wind right out of him....

Brandis is a big kid. He wont be here next year but if he can do his job this year it will definitely help his own for next year being a 20 year old.

hobster
10-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Brandis is a bum im glad we got rid of his ass too get fiala

Brandonite
10-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Brandis is a bum im glad we got rid of his ass too get fiala

As much as you would flip out if someone came on the Saskatoon Blades thread and lipped one of your players, I'm not the biggest fan of Robert Brandis. He's a real big kid but doesnt look to have a whole lot of hockey skill but hopefully he uses that big frame some more. But like I said, keep in mind if someone came on the Blades thread and said that about one of your Blades, you'd be none too happy about it!

sbtatter
10-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Brandis is a bum im glad we got rid of his ass too get fialaLooks like he's going to be a decent banger and crasher with a physical presence for us this year. He injects some bite into our forecheck. I think Brandis's feeling toward the Blades was mutual to Hobsters thoughts on Brandis!

hobster
10-30-2007, 08:31 PM
As a euro he's a wasted spot you can find any canadian player who crashes and bangs but as a euro you want some skill out there and he's 19 thats where im coming from you see