PDA

View Full Version : Game in Brandon Nov 2nd

sbtatter
10-29-2007, 09:22 PM
Looking forward to this game since we haven't seen the Bronco's yet in regular season play. 2 fast teams, Brandon's played a slightly more difficult schedule so far (West coast trip) so it should be a great game. The standings indicate the Bronco's should be favourites, so we'll see what the underdog and young Wheaties can muster up, I'm hoping you start your backup goalie!
Players you may be interested in watching from the Wheaties are our rookies Schenn, Glennie, Calvert and Melnychuk. Also Lowry, who's been a revelation since coming over from the Tigers.
A few of your players I'm looking forward to seeing are Felde, Wilson and Eakin.
Any of you guys coming to the game?

Rocken Rob
10-29-2007, 10:05 PM
I do agree with you about playing on the road on a west coast trip,BUT it was game number 9 in the season before we had a home game.The last home game was in the playoffs last season. It's a hard way to start the season with all the ex. games and 1st 8 reg. games all on the road... I'm sure it will be a great game , we always seem to have them when we play you, enjoy I'll be watching online..

sbtatter
10-29-2007, 10:35 PM
I do agree with you about playing on the road on a west coast trip,BUT it was game number 9 in the season before we had a home game.The last home game was in the playoffs last season. It's a hard way to start the season with all the ex. games and 1st 8 reg. games all on the road... I'm sure it will be a great game , we always seem to have them when we play you, enjoy I'll be watching online..
No doubt that you're the favourites, but we've played 9 teams with a positive goal difference, and 7 with a negative GD, I believe you have played 6 with a positive and 10 with a negative.
Countering that is you've only had 5 home games and we've had 8.
Hopefully our guys are ready to go on the first night of 3 games in 3 nights....Looking forward to it, will post a recap on here after the game....Going to be strange to watch KD on the ice without Whitey feeding him the puck.