PDA

View Full Version : Any Winterhawk Fans....?

Brandonite
10-30-2007, 05:55 AM
Just wondering if there is any Portland Winterhawk fans out there at all?? After a rough season last year and a private meeting with all season ticket holders assuring them a different season, it looks to be another slow start! What are peoples thoughts on this team and where it is headed because I remember the days when this team was unreal even recently when Braydon Coburn was here but you just don't see them getting a whole lot better. Any thoughts...?

Bocephus
10-30-2007, 12:25 PM
I feel you pain.

Brandonite
10-30-2007, 04:28 PM
I feel you pain.
What do you mean, you feel my pain? Im a Wheat Kings fan not a Winterhawks fan. Portland just seems to be continuously below .500 big time!!

hobster
10-30-2007, 06:26 PM
I feel your pain too could be worse you could be a blades fan brandonite whatd a brandonite anyways

Brandonite
10-30-2007, 08:05 PM
I feel your pain too could be worse you could be a blades fan brandonite whatd a brandonite anyways

Yeah, your right...you must be from Saskatoon!

rebelfan
11-01-2007, 11:22 PM
From a below .500 team, I say, support your team Portland. It's tough being the underdog year after year and tougher yet when the fans lose faith and leave their team out to dry. We decided to tour the Pacific northwest last year and were in your rink for a few games. There is nothing wrong with your team that good coaching and a few good draft picks can't fix. Get out there and cheer and stand behind your boys.

loudi94
11-02-2007, 07:08 AM
1st round pick Brad Ross will be in the lineup on the 3rd as they take on the Hurricanes in Lethbridge.

grainbear
11-02-2007, 05:20 PM
I also expect Montgomery and Panchysen to defintiely want to send a message to there former team

Brandonite
11-03-2007, 08:50 AM
1st round pick Brad Ross will be in the lineup on the 3rd as they take on the Hurricanes in Lethbridge.

That aint gonna help anything! How can a team be that bad year after year?

loudi94
11-03-2007, 11:24 AM
That aint gonna help anything! How can a team be that bad year after year?
Just an info item for Portland fans.

hobster
11-08-2007, 01:25 PM
I can't even keep track of who is on Portland anymore i think they got rid of today was, ty ariss, paul alexiuk ,colton scevior,nick hotson,frazer mclarin and got back jacob deitrich ,ty deitrich,travis bobbee,ryan kerr,travis ehrhardt,keith voytechek,and jason grecia,wow talk about a busy day in portland.

Bocephus
11-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Quite the day for the franchise. As a Hurricanes fan I can tell you that Bobbee will be a keeper in the years to come. Kerr is a physical presence that takes care of his teamates and his own end and the Dietrich brothers are... well, I will just say nothing about them.
Hopefully these trades change the fortunes of your franchise.