PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

scamperdog
10-31-2007, 08:40 PM
Kamloops Blazer fans looking for a hockey team
Needed 1 Coach, 2 Asst Coaches
21 other postions are also in need of filling
these include 4 centermen, 9 forwards and 8 defencemen
Goaltending positions are currently filled.

Qualifacations include the ability to play hockey,
must have heart and the desire to work hard in practice and
in game situations, MUST be a TEAM PLAYER. all others need
not apply including the current misfits. Must be in the age group
of 16 to 20 but all 5 and 6 year olds will be considered.

Please apply to the fans of the kamloops Blazers ASAP. theres not
many left.

Monster
10-31-2007, 08:48 PM
lmao haha

hobster
10-31-2007, 09:12 PM
Same go's too the Blades lmao were even hiring for a new mascot how bad can things be, oh and also more people too fill the quite library they play in would be a asset haha.

Puustinen
11-01-2007, 03:46 AM
Anybody at the game with the t-shirt cannon on the weekend, whoever saw that guy dive over seats to get the t-shirt, that dude is a team player.

Pick him up. He can take Gauthier's spot.

Jesus, still can't believe that trade...

dagley
11-01-2007, 04:19 PM
I'm on the way to Kamloops as we speak

rebelfan
11-01-2007, 10:57 PM
If I was a dub parent I would pray my kid never played for your team. Talk about fans jumping ship! When a team is down, the last thing they need is the house to collapse ontop of them. Believe me I cheer for a team who is shall we say, not exactly in first place in the league either...but your help wanted post was funny. Hope the players who read it, don't all go and shoot themselves. I couldn't understand the Gauthier trade either unless he asked for a trade. He's a good player but I don't think you will notice much of a change in the team's play. In my opinion White and Gauthier are quite similar.

hobster
11-01-2007, 11:15 PM
If I was a dub parent I would pray my kid never played for your team. Talk about fans jumping ship! When a team is down, the last thing they need is the house to collapse ontop of them. Believe me I cheer for a team who is shall we say, not exactly in first place in the league either...but your help wanted post was funny. Hope the players who read it, don't all go and shoot themselves. I couldn't understand the Gauthier trade either unless he asked for a trade. He's a good player but I don't think you will notice much of a change in the team's play. In my opinion White and Gauthier are quite similar.

Well Gauthier and White play too differant games all together. I think Gauthier was in the dog house in P.A for breaking curfew is why he got traded, cause this guy can play better than white and i know i watched him for years when the Blades played the Raiders. And he's one tough S.O.B, and a former first round bantam pick.