PDA

View Full Version : Losing streak is over

hobster
10-31-2007, 09:40 PM
Blades beat kootenay 3-2 tonight as the ice out played the Blades in the first and third. They outshot they Blades 13-2 in the third but the Blades got the only goal from 17 year old rookie Kevin Philp, as he was in alone on a break away. Kind of strange too see a 6,7 guy in all alone as he beat Lazaruk top shelf. The Blades really look like a good team on home ice, on the road a way differant story i guess it's the whole last change thing.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-31-2007, 10:31 PM
thanks alot blades. You guys totally screwed me over in the game predictions. I could have pulled ahead, but no....they had to win tonight of all games. Boogaard'd

hobster
10-31-2007, 11:38 PM
Why go against the Blades when there at home where they have scored 22 goals in 6 games wich is almost 4 a game. Kootenays second game in 2 nights with out Maxwell in there lineup, and the Blades hungry too snap there streak. Ouch i would hate too see how you would do in sport select my friend.

howley
11-01-2007, 01:01 PM
your ridiculous hobster, hindsight is 20/20

hobster
11-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Just saying most betting people would have took the Blades last night is all, and if you look back on the votes for the game most people did pick the Blades, quit a obvious pick in my opinion.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Quite the contrary, I am actually usually really good at making bets. I did win the first playoff prediction pool on this site after all. punk rock

It can be kind of hard to tell how toon will play, being that holtby is almost as inconsistant as Rowat is, and usually, that is the difference maker. That and Toon's losing streak was getting pretty bad.

fightstrap50
11-01-2007, 04:58 PM
the teams on big losing skids are often the most dangerous to play against. We learned that lesson in Moose Jaw but forgot to take the knowledge it gave along with us to the Toon. LOL.

GO ICE GO!!!