PDA

View Full Version : You know if Molleken thinks...

Trav
11-01-2007, 06:50 PM
that the Blades are going to finish in the top four of the division, he's going to have to do some upgrading.

PA just got Bernhardt from Kelowna for a 3rd or 4th round pick in 09. To be honest, that pick isnt that hard to give up right now since the Raiders will have a lot of time to get it back. Why couldnt the Blades get him. He's a decent 19 yr old that would be a good first or second line guy.

Hope nobody here thinks that the Blades are now turning things around just of the win last night cuz if u ask me I say they were lucky to get the win. Philp's goal was some what flukey since it was a bad turn over by the Ice and look at the shots that the Blades had in the 3rd period. Only like 3 or 4 shots, that cant be acceptable by anyone. Holtby obviously kept the team in it. No team should have to rely on their goaltender to win the game for them.

I'm glad they won but they gotta do a lot more winning for me to have something to cheer about.

hobster
11-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Well the Blades were extremly lucky too get a point let alone a win.....As for the Bernhardt thing i don't agree with you on that one Trav, Bernhardt was a massive bust in Regina and in kelowna terrible in the locker room no leader ship and takes nighs off. I guess with that said he will fit in well in PA :laugh:.

Trav
11-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Hobster on Bernhardt cuz I'm just going by his stats so if ur correct on him then I suppose its good the blades didnt go after him.

To hear that the Blades were lucky to even get a point doesnt actually surprise me.

westbeach55
11-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Well the Blades were extremly lucky too get a point let alone a win.....As for the Bernhardt thing i don't agree with you on that one Trav, Bernhardt was a massive bust in Regina and in kelowna terrible in the locker room no leader ship and takes nighs off. I guess with that said he will fit in well in PA :laugh:.

I guess we will take bernhardt and give him a chance sort of like cameron. some players don't work out well and then get a second chance on another team and make the most of it

hobster
11-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Yeah, i hope some of these cast away 4th liners work our for you guys.

eye4aneye
11-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Looks at how the Blades are doing this year....and you talk about castaway 4th liners? haha

hobster
11-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Not much worse than you guys are ,3 points back with 3 games in hand don't sound too horrible too me.

wango tango
11-02-2007, 11:33 AM
that the Blades are going to finish in the top four of the division, he's going to have to do some upgrading.

PA just got Bernhardt from Kelowna for a 3rd or 4th round pick in 09. To be honest, that pick isnt that hard to give up right now since the Raiders will have a lot of time to get it back. Why couldnt the Blades get him. He's a decent 19 yr old that would be a good first or second line guy.

Hope nobody here thinks that the Blades are now turning things around just of the win last night cuz if u ask me I say they were lucky to get the win. Philp's goal was some what flukey since it was a bad turn over by the Ice and look at the shots that the Blades had in the 3rd period. Only like 3 or 4 shots, that cant be acceptable by anyone. Holtby obviously kept the team in it. No team should have to rely on their goaltender to win the game for them.

I'm glad they won but they gotta do a lot more winning for me to have something to cheer about.

i hope bernhardt and cameron work out for PA. trades that work out for the kids involved and for both teams are a good thing. flatters is providing exactly what we need for the blades. as far as bernhardt maybe being a blade is concerned the last thing this team needs is a guy who has a rap as being lazy.

can't agree with philps goal being flukey, good teams capitalize on turnovers and make the opposition pay for their mistakes. that hasn't been happening enough for saskatoon.

i thought holtby finally did what is expected of him, and his save on the penalty shot was the turning point in the game.

to get a win or two this weekend the team will need to play better still.