PDA

View Full Version : Gdp 1/16 Spo @ Evt

Thunderbird107
01-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Everett on a skid. Spokane on a roll. Discuss. :)

upper level fan
01-16-2005, 12:42 PM
I think its going to be a low scoring game. I would say spokane over everett 2-1. Then spokane will move that much closer to third place. With Portlands injury problems in net I really dont see them going any were but down. I think tonight will be a good test for Spokane's new guys to see if they are going to pay off if they can put up a big W tonight I see them continuing to win games and move up in the standings. I dont think any can catch Seattle, but second is a realistic goal for the chiefs though.

90-91
01-16-2005, 12:53 PM
Spokane keeps improving and Everett continues to slide, but the Chiefs always struggle with Everett. Everett doesn't let the Chiefs run and gun like their set up to do. I would give anything to send Everett to the Cental in exchange for the Tigers. That's the way hockey used to be played and should still be.
Back on the Stoesz topic......after Love claimed Stoesz jumped him last weekend.....maybe we'll see something come out of that tonight. At least we can watch this one and form our own opinions.

90-91
01-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Well that sucks.....could have been a different game if the Chiefs power play was better.......I really don't know why they struggle with Everett like they do, they really couldn't get anything going tonight. :confused:

upper level fan
01-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Ya thats just uncalled for they went 0-11 in the last two games. and have a 5 min power play tonight when your down by one. What more could you ask for? Im sure that is something they will be working hard on this week though to improve this weekend when they meet both of the teams again.

90-91
01-16-2005, 09:41 PM
They'll need the power play against TC, they seem to take a lot of penalties, hopefully they get it figured out before the playoffs.

upper level fan
01-16-2005, 09:46 PM
I feel bad for there goalie. I just realized that even though he played a great game and was the reason they won he doesnt even get credit for the win since the game winning goal was scored with Wall in net. You probably dont see that very often the game winnig goalie with no saves.