PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate Party

Tinner
03-18-2005, 07:54 PM
hey shiny, whats the word.....everything still a go?

I was listening to 105 today and they said it might be too cold and the tailgate party might not be a go. Rain nor sleet, hot or cold, wind or snow can't stop a good party!!!

D.A.
03-18-2005, 08:25 PM
According to the other message board, the party was cancelled a couple days ago already.

Shinyshoes
03-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah...Tailgate Party has been postponed.....damn weather.

We are hoping to do it on sunday april 3 (assuming a game 6 is needed)

Will keep you updated...

Tinner
03-19-2005, 05:58 PM
is there any support from the Westerner yet?

Sgt. Zeek
03-19-2005, 06:46 PM
they don't want to have anything to do with people having fun. fans won't ever get support form the westerner for stuff like this until they make some changes in the front office.

tiny
03-19-2005, 07:15 PM
I often wonder if it is an individual's position to deny an activity like this or if the Westerner Association as a group has any say in the matter. It is particularly frustrating and upsetting that the Westerner wouldn't totally support a function like last year's tailgate party. When Shinyshoes offered to "rent" multiple sites in the camping area to ensure proper security, proper conduct, no liquor, and limited time and was given cofirmation and then it was overruled by one person IT MAKES ME WONDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Hockey101
03-24-2005, 01:02 PM
The westner should axe the man that has a different idea of what the centruim should run like. This one guy almost has the old people syndrome of lets be quiet and not make any noise or have fun. Plus if it doesn't fill there pockets they are not going to do anything. I think he is scared to let people have fun and it is forbiding??We have the fans that will make alot of noise and have some fun but almost seems that they are scared to do this because they be out of the building if theey do the wrong thing. Look at section N they are harrased in the playoff most of the time all because one guy would like to bring in an air raid siren. The westner should shut up let the fans have some more fun and the games would be a treat to whatch instead of the boot camp mentality :mad: Section N this is for you lets go out blazing and have the some fun that we have seen in the tigers barn and create the same feeling in our home rink!!!!!! Too the westner boos on you

grumphy
03-24-2005, 01:12 PM
We will be bringing at least one bus full of energy up from the hat as usual, to try to add to the atmospher. It would really be good to hear the Reb fans try to drown us out. ;) Lets make your barn rock.
I can't wait for this tilt to get stated, this annual playoff matchup is going to be another great one. No cake walk here for either team. :groovy: