PDA

View Full Version : Sold Out!!!

Triton
03-18-2005, 11:15 PM
The newly named Fart Shnouser Centre was sold out for tonights game against the Blades.The 3,168+ were treated to one great game filled with ton's of extra's.Look for the Fart Shnouser to be sold out for every game in the playoffs.Funny how the last game of the season makes the fans decide to come out.

Furback
03-18-2005, 11:47 PM
1st win of 6 straight for the raiders

Triton
03-19-2005, 12:09 AM
Don't be so cocky.People tend to think that all Raider fans are like that.Don't paint us all with the same brush.Your kinda getting on my nerves,but you probably get on everyone's nerves...kinda like pirate who also hails from P.A.Funny...connection?Maybe...

Furback
03-19-2005, 12:31 AM
Im getting on your nerves oh no whatever shall i do? 6 straight losses for the blades im callling it right now. I didnt think i was an ambasadore for the raiders who cares what people think. I just like getting the rivilry heated up I think its fun that way.

Billy Blade
03-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Well, we'll see what happens tonight when Cyr, Keller, and Green are all back in the lineup. I'm not guaranteeing a Blade victory tonight like Mr. Nostradamus here for the Raiders, but I would like to know how you like your crow prepared just in case.

Furback
03-19-2005, 05:16 PM
I wish Blades the best of luck and am happy that they will get to play 4 more games than last year.

Tinner
03-19-2005, 06:18 PM
The newly named Fart Shnouser Centre was sold out for tonights game against the Blades.The 3,168+ were treated to one great game filled with ton's of extra's.Look for the Fart Shnouser to be sold out for every game in the playoffs.Funny how the last game of the season makes the fans decide to come out.

Why would you intentionally disbarage a person who cares about hockey in PA and proves it financially.

Furback
03-19-2005, 06:21 PM
canadian eh doesnt date much he needs somthing to keep him going so he acts like an idiot.

Billy Blade
03-19-2005, 11:55 PM
YOUR A IDIOT

Wow... a little english lesson for you:

That should be, "You're an idiot". :thumb:

Billy Blade
03-19-2005, 11:57 PM
WOW ,THE FIRST BLADE FAN SINCE THE BEATING.I'LL LET YOU IN ON A SECRET....CYR IS NOT VERY GOOD

...and I'll let you in on a little secret. Press the Caps Lock key again to turn the pretty little light on your keyboard off chief. :D

Furback
03-20-2005, 12:40 AM
Billy why wernt you this cocky last night? at least i have enough balls to come on win or lose. Blades last win tell the sweep.