PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Eberle

Tadaa
11-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Grats to Jordan for being selected as the Husky WHL player of the month!!! I was getting ready to go off because he hadn't been picked as player of the week yet... Congratulations and keep up the great work!!!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-02-2007, 03:36 PM
He should be able to make a case for CHL player of the month too with the stats he has got. 16 goals in 16 games, but his most amazing stat has to be his PIM. He has absolutely NO penalty minutes so far in over 15 games. Just shows how smart of a player he is out there, never resorts to accidently hooking or tripping someone, but it also shows that perhaps he isnt willing to get dirty.

Either way, Good for Jordan. I am sure this is only the begginning for him, and it will only get better from here.

hobster
11-02-2007, 05:08 PM
It's absoulutley awesome too have a player of Jordon's calliber in the WHL and at only 17 im really scared as a Blade fan but also glad too see such a youngster sucseed at this age.
It's really good too see, as for the player of the mounth it was probablly between Tavares and Ebele i think Taveres has 17 goals and 16 assits for 33 points really close, i still would have giving it too Eberler tho.