PDA

View Full Version : up next brandon

wardog fan
11-03-2007, 10:43 AM
well the road warriors continue their road swing, and this time east to brandon. the club is on a high right now and coming off two straight wins over the pats and which shutting down their number one line. i for one havent seen brandon play yet but hear and read alot about this youthful , fast team. should be a interesting contest. the warriors will have no excuses for a loss, they win and lose as a team and a regular time loss is coming . but 11 straight is remarkable for this club and their team game is amazing. a couple of ney notes for tonights battle are the status of delrande, and grantham who were both hurt last night and did not return? havent heard anything more about them... im exciting to see brandon, i love end to end , fast pace CLEAN hockey... any ticket admission is worth that. props to kelly mac( cant really say that alot,lol) but from what i hear and see in the papers he has something good going in brandon. will have to see first hand tonight as i watch the game . how about perricone answering all the critics right now !! he is starting to take his form he had when he helped lead our team to the league finals, he is playing great. our team game is amazing props again to our coaching staff, and how about the return of our leader riley holzapel last night and what a way to get back at teubert , by undressing him in the third period , making him look like a tool.........
but anyways how about our division, swifty, regina and brandon and us all just 3 pts apart, and all looking like they are hungrey .. should be a great year in the prairies...

dagley
11-03-2007, 11:19 AM
You won't be disappointed, our record is worse than it should be and 10-6-0-1 isn't quite that bad, we could easily be 13-4 right now. I always love the games against the Jaw, their always exciting and feisty. You'll love the Rookie line, we sure the hell do :D

sbtatter
11-03-2007, 11:22 AM
It is great to see 4 strong teams in the East!! So tell me a little about the line combinations and players to watch for tonight. Who are your best d-men, how is the PP and PK going, will you start Perricone tonight? Who are your best rookies to watch for? I'm thinking it's going to be a fast skating game like we had with the Bronco's last night.

wardog fan
11-03-2007, 11:24 AM
well pal, our dman are average nothing really stands out , just our team game and two way play, stanton and suer are coming along awesome... our euros are good karpov is going to be a stud if he returns for another year. our pk is as advertise we are among the league leaders and our pp is good and bad... perricone is playing on top of his game right now

wardog fan
11-03-2007, 12:20 PM
should be a fun game , hopefully the boys arnt tired from last night and the long drive...

Hatguy
11-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Hopefully Grantham and Delaronde are back in the line up tonight or else we'll be without two of our tougher players. Should be a great game tonight though.