PDA

View Full Version : referee's

bruinsr#1
11-03-2007, 11:49 AM
whats with the refs? i haven't been to a game yet that they haven't missed a bunch of calls. Is there a shortage of refs? because it seems like there just calling them off the street , and it's kind of weird when you have one game with two refs and then the next game with only one.

Bocephus
11-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Should I start by listing the worst refs in the dub?
Agar(has a certain weasel quality about him)
Klien(particularily poor the other night)
MacIsaac(the very worst)
Matsuoka(a close second behind MacIsaac)
come to mind immediately
When I see these four at the beginniing of the game I almost want to leave before the game starts.

d-man
11-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Should I start by listing the worst refs in the dub?
Agar(has a certain weasel quality about him)
Klien(particularily poor the other night)
MacIsaac(the very worst)
Matsuoka(a close second behind MacIsaac)
come to mind immediately
When I see these four at the beginniing of the game I almost want to leave before the game starts.
I know its tough to remember all the names but you can't exclude macho man savage from a worst referee's list
After watching him over the years be the star of the game I have to question what type of performance evaluation refs go through during the season

Bocephus
11-03-2007, 03:30 PM
I know its tough to remember all the names but you can't exclude macho man savage from a worst referee's list

lol, ohhhhhh yeaaaah

GiantDave
11-03-2007, 04:30 PM
What about Kyle Rehman?! He was by far the worst ref I've ever seen... You know it's bad when people at the game are chanting "WE WANT SAVAGE" when he's reffing. How he got an AHL contract is beyond me.

Sabes
11-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Thiessen, Agar, Klein, Byblow, Herman, Zalaski

I feel these 6 are the worst

dagley
11-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Zalaski is a moron, tonight he blew his whistle early on like 10 occasions.

RunTheGoalie
11-03-2007, 10:18 PM
What about Kyle Rehman?! He was by far the worst ref I've ever seen... You know it's bad when people at the game are chanting "WE WANT SAVAGE" when he's reffing. How he got an AHL contract is beyond me.

Or how he called the Memorial Cup game. Unbelievable.

Agar was flat out terrible in Calgary a few days ago. Phantom penalties all over the place, let his ego run wild, then ran and hid from the Calgary bench every time Kisio tried to call him over. But, I guess when I've gone six weeks into the season without seeing Savage or Herman, I gotta get one bad referee, eh?

peatfan
11-04-2007, 02:32 AM
With all the criticism on bad referee's I feel it is only right to defend them. I have done tremoundous research and have compiled the following list of good referees.

Thank you for your time

clrkth Boogaard'd pbj clrkth Boogaard'd :clap: clrkth Boogaard'd

Scout
11-04-2007, 07:19 AM
Lol. I love that.

Scout