PDA

View Full Version : What a great game

whlhockeyfan13
11-04-2007, 08:56 PM
We need more wins like tonight. THat was fantastic! :clap:

Big Ern
11-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Did the Oil Kings look tired at all? They played their a$$es off last night, and it's a long drag to P.A. from Swift Current.

How about Archibald? Did he cool off again? He was red hot in goal last night. Swift had 39 shots.

westbeach55
11-04-2007, 09:36 PM
the oil kings could have been a little tired but the way the raiders came out tonight they were going to win whoever they played it was nice to see all four lines playing. Butler made a few big saves and picked up the shutout small had his first goal at home this year. the fans also went away happy with everyone receving a big mac from the big mac minute. dustin cameron seems to be getting better each game

Dwight Schrute
11-05-2007, 12:02 AM
any surprise seeing may wearing the C or white, trach with the "A"
glad to see depape wearing the "A" again

TheSnowman
11-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Trach could prove to be a great leader - very vocal without coming off arrogant.

eye4aneye
11-05-2007, 07:18 PM
They should have waited for may to return from training camp and made him the capt in the first place,

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-05-2007, 10:10 PM
who is wearing the 3rd A(if there is a 3rd A)?

Sabes
11-05-2007, 10:31 PM
who is wearing the 3rd A(if there is a 3rd A)?

C May A DePape A White A Trach

Knuckle Chucker
11-05-2007, 10:42 PM
They should have waited for may to return from training camp and made him the capt in the first place,

I agree. They could have run with A's until he got back

Dwight Schrute
11-06-2007, 02:49 AM
it said in the herald that it was a team vote for the letters. i really like that idea. i am very surprised to see white get a letter so quick (last guy i seen get a letter that quick was travis young)

whlhockeyfan13
11-06-2007, 01:48 PM
I have heard that too. Sometimes it just takes on player to motivate the team and turn things around. Lets hope that is the case and we can have a great season from here on out! :p

Triton
11-06-2007, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't get all excited over beating a tired expansion team. Lets see how they do on their road trip and then get excited about the possible results. Beating Edmonton is a good step for this team, but nothing to plan a parade over.

hobster
11-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Tritron the Blades and Raiders have alot better records than it showes right now and why not get all excited about a win, it's all good don't have too bring a team down like you just did after they won geesh.

Wildeyes
11-06-2007, 03:26 PM
the raiders have 5 games on which they only lost by 1 goal that could of easily been 5 wins

Triton
11-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Tritron the Blades and Raiders have alot better records than it showes right now and why not get all excited about a win, it's all good don't have too bring a team down like you just did after they won geesh.

and you are?

nobody

hobster
11-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Im just happy the Blades are done there toughest sked of the season they have allready done there american trip and 2 alberta trips, 11 games on the road and only 6 at home, so this team should start too come around anytime now.

hobster
11-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Another thing the WHL skedual makers are so stuppid, the Pats and Raiders have played 6 times allready, and the Rival Blades and Raiders haven't even played against each other yet.

sbtatter
11-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Another thing the WHL skedual makers are so stuppid, the Pats and Raiders have played 6 times allready, and the Rival Blades and Raiders haven't even played against each other yet. The WK's haven't played PA yet either, bizarre schedule with the Pats and raiders already playing 6. Ideally the schedule would be a lot more even than this...

hobster
11-06-2007, 05:07 PM
If i had it my way i would whipe out the whole U.S div and there would only be 17 teams, wich would make for better tallent on every team higher scores and better travel, and maybe even B.C and SASK teams playing each other more who knowes.

sbtatter
11-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Im just happy the Blades are done there toughest sked of the season they have allready done there american trip and 2 alberta trips, 11 games on the road and only 6 at home, so this team should start too come around anytime now.
According to my calculations, in the Eastern conference Edmonton have had the toughest teams to play so far, followed in order by Saskatoon, MJ, Red Deer and Brandon. This does not take into account home or away games, just the quality of opponent played so far.....

hobster
11-06-2007, 06:22 PM
I only said the Blades are done there toughest part of there sked so far.

Knuckle Chucker
11-06-2007, 07:18 PM
According to my calculations, in the Eastern conference Edmonton have had the toughest teams to play so far, followed in order by Saskatoon, MJ, Red Deer and Brandon. This does not take into account home or away games, just the quality of opponent played so far.....

PA playing Regina 6 times already is no walk in the park

hobster
11-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Agreed but the Blades against the Pats are 1-0 we beat them 7-3 haha that doesn't mean a whole hell of alot just thought i would mention that.

sbtatter
11-06-2007, 07:37 PM
I only said the Blades are done there toughest part of there sked so far. Yes and i was agreeing with you that they have had a tough schedule, the 2nd toughest in the east.....

hobster
11-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Yes but you corrected me in a wrong way when i orriginally said the Blades finished there toughsest sked not the toughest in the league my man ,taker easy ok.

sbtatter
11-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Yes but you corrected me in a wrong way when i orriginally said the Blades finished there toughsest sked not the toughest in the league my man ,taker easy ok.
What are you talking about? I was corroborating your post.
How come you're not at the game tonight?

eye4aneye
11-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Do raider fans even care about the blades schedule? Boogaard'd I think we should celebrate any win or positive improvement. At least a real fan would...