PDA

View Full Version : Bdn at Regina

sbtatter
11-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Anyone at the game tonight? Hope to hear some thoughts from you about both teams...

JDubb
11-04-2007, 10:22 PM
I was at the game tonight for a hard faught battle from both sides. I would say Brandon came out a bit stronger and really didn't give up. I think the Pats played their best game in a few, especially a few guys. I thought Okukany had a real good game, Teubert looked much better than he did Friday and Bosch held his own especially making one huge save about half way through the third. Definitely nice to see Leffler back in the lineup.

For Brandon, I was impressed with their young guys. Schenn's line had a nice goal. Lowry's line played most of the game against the Eberle line and did really well. One mistake left Eberle wide open in the slot and the game winner was scored. If Brandon keeps up their work ethic I can't see them fading off like many have predicted for the season.

I will actually be in Brandon November 11 to watch the next game between the two teams, so hopefully it is another good one.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Im always missing the good games! FAWK!

They finally win one, and these guy managed to beat MJ in their last game, and Sc if I am not mistaken... so funny thing is, I think they came in as the favorites this game.

Good to see them get back on track. Hope they can continue winning.