PDA

View Full Version : Am's clinch playoff spot!!!

HAF
03-19-2005, 03:59 AM
With the tie tonight with Everett the Am's have clinched a playoff spot. spokane lost to Kootenay and only has one game left in the season tonight in Spokane angainst Kootenay. Even with a win tonight, Spokane could only net 2 points and the Am's are already 3 points up on them.
They're predicting a sell out in Tri City tonight as we play Everett for our final home game of the year.
Way to go Am's!!! Your true fans never had a doubt!!!

Rooselk
03-19-2005, 10:32 AM
Watched the game last night on the Silvertips webcast. Although I am a Tips fan, and have a soft spot for the Chiefs since I'm originally from Spokane, I was glad to see the Ams make the playoffs. I do hope the game is a sell out tonight and that playoff excitement will help the team owners decide to keep the team in the Tri-Cities. Good luck against Seattle - I'd love to see the Ams bump the T-Birds from the playoffs.

Beaner
03-19-2005, 11:00 AM
Congrats on making the 2nd Season.

HAF
03-19-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm predicting it to be the Am's in five games.

Thunderbird107
03-20-2005, 02:35 AM
I'm predicting it to be the Am's in five games.

I came so close to editing this. :laugh:

HAF
03-20-2005, 02:42 AM
I came so close to editing this. :laugh:
Dont forget, I can edit too... :D :D :D

Thunderbird107
03-20-2005, 02:45 AM
Dont forget, I can edit too... :D :D :D

Sounds like a challenge!

HAF
03-20-2005, 03:43 AM
okay, maybe I was jumping the gun a little bit. It might take us six games to make some thunderbird soup.... Are you coming over for any playoff games in Tri? If so, I'll buy you a beer to dull your pain...
Every year there is at least one upset and I think this is going to be it this year.

Thunderbird107
03-20-2005, 03:48 AM
okay, maybe I was jumping the gun a little bit. It might take us six games to make some thunderbird soup.... Are you coming over for any playoff games in Tri? If so, I'll buy you a beer to dull your pain...
Every year there is at least one upset and I think this is going to be it this year.

I might be able to convince the lady to come over for games 3 & 4. We shall see.

I'm no stranger to the 4-1 seeds upset. We pulled the same thing against Portland 4 years ago. Oh how sweet that was.

Depending on how long Fitz is suspended for, you may be right.

HAF
03-20-2005, 03:52 AM
After the Everett game tonight we may have a bunch of suspensions too. It got pretty ugly in the 3rd period. Several misconducts on both teams and lots of blood on the ice.