PDA

View Full Version : Was There a Radio Broadcast Tonight?

Swando
11-08-2007, 04:09 AM
I look forward to listening to post game comments from Joey, Bill etc. Could not find "any" station carrying the post game... This truly sucks as you scroll through you stations while avoiding accidents!!!lol Did the 0-0 soccer game prempt our broadcast?

scrunt
11-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Nope, it's internet feeds only on weekdays Mon-Thurs. Fri is on that college Fm station that hardly anyone can receive. Sat and Sun games are on NW 980, so they are the only ones you can normally get.

It totally sucks to not get to listen to the post game show on the way home!

Giantsfan
11-08-2007, 11:13 AM
They did have a post game show on Sportstalk about 30 minutes after the game. Russell, Wilms & Hay were all on. It is a complete joke, no doubt about it.

Priceisright
11-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Yes sad sad Giants organization that isn't quite as organized as I thought they were. :spineyes:

Gosh I went to the website for the internet broadcast links. (shows four different stations) I clicked on the FM ones first and no game broadcast. Eventually I hit one of the AM stations and voila.

Utter joke Giants.

dondo
11-09-2007, 01:47 PM
yeah NW's internet feed seems to be the most consistent .. but really this has got to change

--- Sure we had it good for a lot of years, but the team really has to do something about this as its just not working.

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but it appears that the Giants are increasing their presence on buses and other public advertising, but if the new potential fans have to go to fourteen different places to even listen to a game, all that extra promotion will be going to waste.

old_time_hockey
11-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Go crawling back to CISL and say can we work a deal for the weekday games this season and then look at switching full time next season.

I don't give a flying you know what if Toigo didn't want to go the CISL route because of loyalty. I have been a loyal Giants fan from year 1 along with other members here. And if there is anyones loyalty that he should value more it is ours. Becasue if we disapear, he has no product to sell to his buddies to broadcast.