PDA

View Full Version : Klotz fights on Blades website

hobster
11-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Check out Klotz blooding up some Raider player,looked like Cody Vann. http://www.saskatoonblades.com/Multimedia/Video_Vault/

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-09-2007, 06:16 PM
What?! You cant beat Klotz! KLOTZ SMASH! He will rabbit punch your ass down!

Klotz>>>>>>>>>>>every single fighter EVER........ever.

Yeah! pbj

hobster
11-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Oh hale king Klotz haha

Dwight Schrute
11-09-2007, 06:38 PM
that was really sweet that they put vids on the blades site. i wish more teams did that. really nice that they found both of his wins. i wish each team had vids on their site

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Good fight between Klotz and Elder tonight. Both got in alot of good shots, just about an even amount all around. Klotz got one really good one in, and so did elder. The decision could have gone either way, but I would say elder, but just barely. He seemed to be throwing heavier punches for the most part, at least from my point of view. Like I said, it was pretty even.

Klotz is getting better though, I have to give him credit. Good for the klutz too.

Philp could learn a few things from him, telling by how he "handled" leffler. Looked like our middle weight overpowered philp, but it was probably philp's bad skating as to why he fell down.

Blades 4 Life!
11-13-2007, 07:45 PM
Ya I have his fights video on my YouTube. I have all the Blades videos on my YouTube.