PDA

View Full Version : Tayler Jordan

Sabes
11-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Word is Tayler Jordan from Portland has went home and asked for a trade. He is a big 6'6 forward from Wynard and could help improve our toughness that we lack. He has 19 fights last year as a 16 year old. The kid has fought guys like Klotz, Bender, Haw, Acolatse, Palazzo, Mihalik and McColm.

Dwight Schrute
11-11-2007, 01:32 PM
isnt he the one palazzo knocked out or something ? and yeah id say pick him up

dagley
11-11-2007, 01:39 PM
I can't blame anyone these days for wanting a trade from Portland, the team has been absolute garbage year after year and I feel rather sorry for the players that have to play there.

Sabes
11-11-2007, 01:44 PM
isnt he the one palazzo knocked out or something ? and yeah id say pick him up

Yeah he was the one Palazzo KO'ed. Probably would win that fight 7 out of 10 times, just got caught bad.

TheSnowman
11-11-2007, 02:34 PM
that was a great punch
only bad side for palazzo was the picture in the paper really showed off his receding hairline :D

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-11-2007, 02:38 PM
I can't blame anyone these days for wanting a trade from Portland, the team has been absolute garbage year after year and I feel rather sorry for the players that have to play there.

To be fair, it has only been this year and last year. In 05-06 they had dubinsky and bubnick, and did pretty well. Got to the second round, if I am not mistaken, and put up a respectable amount of regular season points.

Next year, they should be able to make the playoffs.

eye4aneye
11-15-2007, 05:04 PM
if Clark for some reason cant land Jordan I wouldnt mind Levi Lind. We could sure use his size and physical play

I don't think the raiders are going to chase Jordan. and Lind...he left a good organization that seems to be patient. :confused:

eye4aneye
11-15-2007, 05:43 PM
maybe they are waiting to see what he does on his new team? It is Thursday and no one has picked him up yet...hmmm.

And if you pick him up who do you drop from the list and sit? Is he full release status from the Pats?

Dwight Schrute
11-16-2007, 05:26 AM
didnt we draft lind ? and trade him to regina in the schlenker deal ? the scuting staff and clark would be familiar with him.
TJ would still be nice though

TheSnowman
11-17-2007, 04:34 PM
the price would appear to be right on either of those guys

eye4aneye
11-17-2007, 05:31 PM
the price would appear to be right on either of those guys

good point. Hewson seemed to be a little more light on his skating last game..i watched online. How is he?