Macdonald, Wiens, Giofrido, Maniago
Free agents- Iwanski, Versteeg
Miscellanous-Wuchterl, originally a trade and then picked up when
Vancouver releashed as 20 year old

Got to admit Stasiuk is a pretty good horse trader,

What about your team , anyone got the time to do the same analysis

canes77
11-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Who did we trade with to get Bancks adn then Chorneyko? I forget who we got them from.

As for Stasiuk, he is bringing in the right players it seems...his strength was said to be in terms of drafting bantam players...and his 2006 draft year appears to look good, with all 3 16 yrs old looking strong so far, (well not Ashton yet but Im thinking he will fit in). Looking at the 3 yrs previous, only 5 picks remain on the team (not even an average of 2 guys per draft). Keep it up Roy!

shushu
11-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Who did we trade with to get Bancks adn then Chorneyko? I forget who we got them from.

As for Stasiuk, he is bringing in the right players it seems...his strength was said to be in terms of drafting bantam players...and his 2006 draft year appears to look good, with all 3 16 yrs old looking strong so far, (well not Ashton yet but Im thinking he will fit in). Looking at the 3 yrs previous, only 5 picks remain on the team (not even an average of 2 guys per draft). Keep it up Roy!
if i remember correctly he came from kamloops for a 5th or 6th draft pick but bancks i thought he was listed not traded..................

Caner
11-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Bancks was listed by the canes as a free agent. Chorneyko was a trade with kamloops that involved a draft pick.