PDA

View Full Version : Ownership to Kisio: Short playoffs not an option

ScottyWazz
03-19-2005, 12:51 PM
In fact, Flames president Ken King feels much like the rest of the city does when it comes to the junior team's record.

"I would have expected more from them," said King before the Hitmen faced off in Lethbridge last night. "Having said that, they did face lots of injury challenges and problems. Fact is, we have very high expectations for them."

So much so club sources told the Sun King recently sat down with GM/co-coach Kelly Kisio to reinforce in no uncertain terms a short playoff showing is not an option. While it's widely believed Kisio's future with the team will be dictated by the team's playoff performance, King denied the discussion got heated.

More from Eric Francis and the Sun. (http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Francis/2005/03/19/966359-sun.html)

RunTheGoalie
03-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Gotta love when your boss basically states in the media that you havent done well enough, and that if you dont suddenly turn into a good coach, you are history.

No pressure, eh Kisio?

Nielson11
03-20-2005, 09:03 PM
That's a tough task, coming out of the Central Division.

Hitmen1
03-22-2005, 08:26 PM
A big part of me wants the Hitmen to lose in the first round again. I just want someone else running this team...I am so tired of Kisio.

Nielson11
03-24-2005, 09:50 AM
Your wish may come true...i'd say a 50/50 shot.