PDA

View Full Version : New Face

Red celtic
03-19-2005, 02:23 PM
I heard we may see a new face in the lineup Josh Gionfriddo is in town and I am sure Mr. Sutter will want to get hom into the lineup. This good news for us as he is a top end prospect and the organization has big plans for this kid.
:clap:

frontrow fan
03-19-2005, 03:15 PM
this is kewl!! but I wonder who will sit?? any ideas??
maybe they just wanted him to see some games here to make sure he wants to come up here and play...just cause he's here do you think he will play tonite?? :skeptical

tiny
03-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Look for Laukhaf to join the Rebels tonight as well. Don't know if he will be in the lineup or not.

Red celtic
03-19-2005, 04:03 PM
The Rebs had a pretty depleted line up against Med Hat so I wouldn't expect to many forwards back. I think that Pieper, Vandermeer, Morris, and Flatters will sit this one out. Sutter will want to rest them up for the playoffs I don't think he cares who he plays in the playoffs. But he does want a healthy lineup so their is room for Gionfriddo to play this weekend.
:p

charlie
03-19-2005, 04:06 PM
i'm excited to see gionfriddo again as i still remember him from camp. he should be a big part of the rebels future for sure. tiny mentioned laukhof...is he still on the protected list? his progress would have to have been pretty sensational this year for him to get another look.

charlie

rdreb
03-19-2005, 05:27 PM
i don't think he is still part of the team :p

Tinner
03-19-2005, 05:53 PM
not listed as of mar. 16, but could have been added

tiny
03-20-2005, 09:07 AM
I heard from several people last night that the info I was given on Laukhof was incorrect. My source is usually right on. sorry.

I am pleased to see the youth of the team playing so well. Our young American looked like he will become a force in the league. Next year could be very much like Sutter's first year here...very young...very exciting.