PDA

View Full Version : Healthy players

eye4aneye
11-15-2007, 12:37 AM
We still have some key guys out with injuries. I hope they are back before the Christmas break.

Lamb, Smith...is there anyone else not healthy right now?

Why isn't Small getting more ice team darn it!!

TheSnowman
11-15-2007, 11:49 AM
whats the latest on smith anyway?
i heard surgery was going to end his season (he was hurt most of last year too) then i heard just a couple months... whats the deal?
i'm sure the raiders wouldn't mind having him back

eye4aneye
11-15-2007, 11:54 AM
whats the latest on smith anyway?
i heard surgery was going to end his season (he was hurt most of last year too) then i heard just a couple months... whats the deal?
i'm sure the raiders wouldn't mind having him back

i heard maybe end of december.

whlhockeyfan13
11-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Heard Small is frustrated with lack of ice time. He wasn't feeling well last game but that is not the reason for lack of ice time.

Triton
11-15-2007, 12:15 PM
We still have some key guys out with injuries. I hope they are back before the Christmas break.

Lamb, Smith...is there anyone else not healthy right now?

Why isn't Small getting more ice team darn it!!

Kyle Aschim is still suffering from a concussion. At the Ice Mania tourny, his parents were in town, and his mom said he's having a hard time going two days in a row without headaches. Could be a while for him, hopefully it won't linger like the one Trach had.

eye4aneye
11-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Kyle Aschim is still suffering from a concussion. At the Ice Mania tourny, his parents were in town, and his mom said he's having a hard time going two days in a row without headaches. Could be a while for him, hopefully it won't linger like the one Trach had.

Concussions SUCK! I hate when I hear that a player has had his bell rung.

Dwight Schrute
11-16-2007, 05:34 AM
Concussions SUCK! I hate when I hear that a player has had his bell rung.
tell me about it im still going through post concussion syndrome from one i got on sept 15th. its not fun and there is really nothing you can do. no timetable. its a very frustrating thing. this is the 2nd one in my life (the other was back in 98). i cant imagine what it would be like for a guy like Lindros... he's had what 30?

eye4aneye
11-16-2007, 10:10 AM
tell me about it im still going through post concussion syndrome from one i got on sept 15th. its not fun and there is really nothing you can do. no timetable. its a very frustrating thing. this is the 2nd one in my life (the other was back in 98). i cant imagine what it would be like for a guy like Lindros... he's had what 30?

Look how short his bro's career was cut by concussions. eric probabaly should have retired sooner. I hope he didn't have the bad DR. or agent advice. Isn't his Dad his agent?

then again eric does do a good interview so that is a good sign.

damn concussions and knee injuries!

eye4aneye
11-16-2007, 02:08 PM
reich might have been able to help..just read the toon blog about it. maybe there is something in the works that we don't know about. anyone heard anything else about Lind?

Dwight Schrute
11-16-2007, 02:32 PM
why didnt we just swap em reich for palazzo ?

eye4aneye
11-16-2007, 02:42 PM
why didnt we just swap em reich for palazzo ?

maybe reich wasn't in the cards at the time..things change on a dime...I still thing there are things in the wind for the raiders as the holidays approach. especially when the pats return from there western swing. this is a big road trip for them , and they are going to have to decide if they are going to make a run for it sooner then later, for the sake of chemistry.