PDA

View Full Version : Kraus

KSA
11-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Have noticed that Kraus has been out of the line up...what is his status?

HAF
11-15-2007, 09:28 PM
As far as I know he is not injured. The latest injury report does not have him listed. I'd like to see him back in the line up soon. I've liked what I've seen from him as of late. Gritty dman that is good in his own end and has been doing some good things offensively as well. I know I am the minority here but Mestery is the one who should be watching from the stands for a few games. I get tired of watching him panic and turn over the puck numerous times per game. His turnovers in his own zone have cost the Ams atleast three goals this year.

aaAlta
11-15-2007, 11:02 PM
The problem, and not a bad one to have, is you have eight D fairly healthy, mostly good to go right now. And they want them all cranked up and developing now. That means that they may rest players that havent done anything wrong. That especially can apply to the middle of the season, if things are going not too badly.

eye4aneye
11-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Thank you for beating the Pats! :thumb:

HAF
11-18-2007, 11:57 AM
Last night, It was Mestery who once again turned over the puck in his zone to give Regina thier only goal. I still do not see what these so called experts are seeing in this kid. Defensively he shows signs of promise but I cringe everytime his stick touches the puck.

I do have to give him credit last night though.... When Pyett came after him he really really didnt want to go. In fact, he was looking around to see who was going to bail him out. He did however drop his mits and after a rocky start to the fight landed several good shots including two uppercuts that stunned Pyett pretty good. I called the tilt a draw with very slight edge to Mestery.