11-16-2007, 06:15 PM
I know he has only played a couple of games but hw is Ellerby looking

hobster
11-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Well they are winless with him so it looks like they didn;t improve

Brandonite
11-17-2007, 07:05 AM
Well they are winless with him so it looks like they didn;t improve

One player isn't going to make that big of a difference after just a couple games...give the kid a break, it seems like everyone is all over this kid whether or not they have something against him it sure seems like alot of people are not big fans of him at all!!

scamperdog
11-17-2007, 12:26 PM
you are winless, since the trade and the blazers seem to have turned there season around since the trade, you really do have to wonder about it......

wardog fan
11-17-2007, 01:53 PM
he wasnt very impressive last night, though the whole team wasnt.. he logged alot of minutes wasnt very phyiscal and coughed the puck up alot. still holding hope that he is what our young dmen need and our team needs..

eye4aneye
11-17-2007, 11:40 PM
you are winless, since the trade and the blazers seem to have turned there season around since the trade, you really do have to wonder about it......
Kamloops have done a few more things then trades in the last little while.

sbtatter
11-17-2007, 11:58 PM
Ellerby didn't stand out tonight at all. He can skate, he tried a few offensive rushes but couldn't gain the zone with the puck. Struggling from where i sat..

Brandonite
11-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Considering Ellerby is listed at 6"5" or what ever...he sure does not look it at all I dont think.. I didnt think he looked anywhere near 6"5", I thought maybe 6"2" or something but definitely not as big as I expected him to be

Arthur Fonzerelli
11-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Considering Ellerby is listed at 6"5" or what ever...he sure does not look it at all I dont think.. I didnt think he looked anywhere near 6"5", I thought maybe 6"2" or something but definitely not as big as I expected him to be

clrkth most of these players give their height with their skates on which add about 3 inches, so if Ellerby is 6'2" in bare feet he should be about 6'5" in skates.

Brandonite
11-18-2007, 06:16 PM
clrkth most of these players give their height with their skates on which add about 3 inches, so if Ellerby is 6'2" in bare feet he should be about 6'5" in skates.

Thats a load of crap because Keith Aulie is 6'6" and Keaton Ellerby is no where near Keith Aulie in height! So if he does that, everyone else should! People expect to see this towering kid out there and he is no where near a big kid by any means

eye4aneye
11-21-2007, 06:03 PM

So you are trying to tell me that Jeff May is REALLY 5'11 :laugh: Good grief people.....I gotta lay down cuz I split a gut open laughing :clap:

Brandonite
11-21-2007, 10:41 PM
Its not even a close call on Ellerby's height. Its one thing to say hes 6'4" when he is actually 6"3" but hes no where near 6'5" that he was listed at. I've met guys like Aulie (6'6") , Lane Manson (6'8") , Coburn (6'5") and those guys are all ACTUALLY that tall WITHOUT their skates on. Ellerby looked very average and is by no means a giant out there.

Brandonite
11-21-2007, 10:42 PM
So you are trying to tell me that Jeff May is REALLY 5'11 :laugh: Good grief people.....I gotta lay down cuz I split a gut open laughing :clap:

Jeff May is listed at 6'1" man...