PDA

View Full Version : canes 5 blades 2...............................

shushu
11-16-2007, 10:05 PM
another great game from the canes.......... also cudo's to sceviour with his hat trick plus 2 helpers, tonight was the first game where you could really see the talent this kid has.........good luck to the canes tomorrow night ..............................go canes go................................... :thumb:

Bocephus
11-16-2007, 10:15 PM
I am just blown away by this current run. It is so exciting when your team does this. Go Canes Go. They are playing a playoff style of hockey which is so fantastic. Hopefully this materializes into a monster season and a deep playoff run.
Isn't it great to be thinking playoffs already and not just "are we going to make the playoffs?".
It actually makes me want to take road trips to see my team play. Never done or thought that before.
:D

shushu
11-16-2007, 10:27 PM
but never seems to happen for what ever reason...as for playoffs, cant start thinking that far ahead. the canes have to keep their feet on the ground and keep up the hard work game after game. do that and the canes future will take care of itself............ps if you hear anything about heading out on a roadtrip let me know....................

Bocephus
11-16-2007, 10:34 PM
PA announced at last game about a Kootenay trip in Dec.
$80 I believe.
I would go. Leaves at 1pm returns at 1am ish.

howley
11-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Sceviour had a great game...I'd argue that Fadden was better though. Both his goals were in the roof. First one on a back door pass and it looked like Holtby was over in time. Great shot. Fadden's second goal was possibly the nicest goal I've seen in person this year (I watch 2-3 games a night so it is saying something.) Undress the d-men, deke forehand backhand and put it in the roof again, amazing back hand! I stood and clapped for that goal.

localguy
11-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Sceviour had a great game...I'd argue that Fadden was better though. Both his goals were in the roof. First one on a back door pass and it looked like Holtby was over in time. Great shot. Fadden's second goal was possibly the nicest goal I've seen in person this year (I watch 2-3 games a night so it is saying something.) Undress the d-men, deke forehand backhand and put it in the roof again, amazing back hand! I stood and clapped for that goal.

Fadden is definately better (alos a year older), however, he is more one dimentional, and very offense minded. The defensive end is coming along nicely though. To me Boychuck is the most skilled of all three. I alos fell that King is the most complete two way player, and will likely be in he NHL the soonest of all 4 (Fadden, Boychuck, Sceviour and King).