PDA

View Full Version : looking for the boys to rebound

cranky
11-17-2007, 06:12 PM
from that third period....yowzirr did regina ever turn the pressure up in the third ?? had the spoke kids running on fumes, but they mucked her out & got the win.......i'm likin' the don't quit in this club.

Jimmypop316
11-17-2007, 07:52 PM
from that third period....yowzirr did regina ever turn the pressure up in the third ?? had the spoke kids running on fumes, but they mucked her out & got the win.......i'm likin' the don't quit in this club.

its that damned two goal lead cranky! I don't know how many times this year we've been closing out the second period or starting the third and the other team pops one in and suddenly they are only down one goal.

I mean take a look:
Regina
Everett (last weekend)
Seattle (two sundays ago)d

they're stickin with it though and constantly battling which is huge

Stemps
11-18-2007, 02:42 AM
that is surprising to hear since regina usually turns it off after the second intermission. good to hear that they kept the pressure going though but just couldn't muster up the win.

cranky
11-18-2007, 05:44 PM
they weren't pressuring at all....sumthin' woke 'em up during 2nd intermission...

HomerSimpson
11-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Two goal lead is the worst lead in hockey for that reason. It was good to see them put up that 5-1 smackdown on P.G. Saturday night. Sure was an exciting ending, eh? Espo was fuming :burningma That's the kind of effort we needed, sometimes you just need to beat up on a team while they're down.

I sure was hoping to see Tartaglione again though, he was downright spectacular on Tuesday. Hats off to him for his play that night.