PDA

View Full Version : PA VS Lethbridge Nov 17

eye4aneye
11-17-2007, 07:17 PM
This is the second game of a four game home stand…The Raiders play 6 of their next 7 at home…They host Calgary tomorrow night at 7:30 PM (game time changed due to CFL West Final) and Swift Current Wednesday.
VS. THE HURRICANES: This is the third of four meetings between the Raiders and Hurricanes this season …The Hurricanes have won the both meetings between the clubs in Lethbridge 4-2 Oct.7 and 4-2 Nov.9…The Canes are in Feb.27…Last year the Raiders were 2-2-0-0 against Lethbridge, with the home team winning all four meetings…Over the past five seasons the Raiders are 7-10-1-4 against the Canes (6-1-0-3 in PA and 1-9-1-1 in Lethbridge).

NJURY REPORT: Andy Smith – Knee (week to week), Bryce Lamb – Wrist (3-5 weeks), Kyle Aschim Concussion (indefinite)

Jeff May is second in team scoring (18 points in 19 games, including 17 assists), is tied for 6th overall in scoring by defencemen and is tied for 14th in assists in the WHL…May has played 275 WHL games all in a Raider uniform, including all 72 the past two regular seasons…Max Brandl is tied for 6th in the league in game winning goals (3)…All 7 of Brandl’s goals this season have been scored on the road including 4 on the just completed trip…Matt Robertson is tied for 12th in the league in power play goals (6)…When Robertson scores a goal the Raiders are 5-2-1-0

Well lets see what happens tonight! I am hoping that Campese can have ALL the players in Synch tonight. He admitted that they went with 3 lines partway through the game the other night because some of the players were not on their game. I hope Small is feeling better as well. :wave:

eye4aneye
11-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Well I listened to the game. The names I heard the most were Stanford and Dobrowlowksi, May once in awhile, Brandl at the beginning, Depape during the fight and other then that... What the hell no one showing up? I heard more about the guys that are injured and ill then the ones suited up. Come on guys, you have the talent you have proven it. You can't take the night off, in hopes that someone else is going to pick up the slack. Stanford can't score for you.
14 shots on net? In your own barn?

Good grief.
I hope Donn picks up the phone on Monday and really shakes things up, because obviously everyone thinks they are indisposable. If we are going to rebuild....or what ever the plan is, lets do it. The guys we have are talented just lacking desire. We should call up all the listed affillates for a 2 games and let the ones that don't know what the net is, don't remember how to take a faceoff, or finish their chks watch from the stands. The games are soooo close score wise. it isn't like we are getting blown out every night by 5 goals. We are staying outta the box....i am really confused. Cracks open a beer...maybe molson can help with the answer.

eye4aneye
11-17-2007, 11:38 PM
Anyone need a beer..they are cold!

sbtatter
11-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Anyone need a beer..they are cold! Ha, never turn down a beer!!!

eye4aneye
11-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Ha, never turn down a beer!!!

Hey SB...do you got a tylenol now? LOL :groovy: SEEING STARS Boogaard'd