PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Rider Fans!!

Flathead
11-18-2007, 11:43 AM
I hope everyone that normally goes to the games but is planning on watching the Riders game comes to watch the Broncos play once the game is over. The crowd was a little sparse last Sunday. It's to bad we couldn't have moved the game back a bit so some of the out of towners could make it after the Rider game. Time to get back at the Blades for our loss in their barn. This is a big game for us as well, we can tie Regina and still have 2 games in hand, to put us in first. Lets go boys, from start to finish, all 60 minutes.

Toswammi
11-18-2007, 12:53 PM
I wish they would move up the game time 30 minutes. Or at least really stall the opening puck drop with a ton of awards and stuff.

bruinsr#1
11-18-2007, 02:50 PM
the chilliwack bruins changed there game time from 5 to 7 o clock because of the lions game so fans could watch both games. Maybe thats what they should do.

ointhecreek
11-18-2007, 05:57 PM
I don't understand the Bronco's reason for this. :confused: As much as I love the Broncos, when the Riders are playing for the right to go to the Grey Cup I'm staying home to watch it. Depending on how late it goes, I might just stay home.

Viper40
11-18-2007, 11:25 PM
I do believe that the Broncos were trying to push the game back to 7:30, but the only person that could finalize that decision was away (possibly at the Rider game?) If anyone was at the Bronco game prior to the end of the Riders game, you would have seen that us faithful (Bronco/ Rider fans) and staff were all huddled / pacing around lap tops and t.v.'s throughout the rink.....Too bad there was the conflict, it was disappointing to see so few fans enjoy a big win and solid effort from each and every player on our team!

Flathead
11-19-2007, 07:32 AM
I do believe that the Broncos were trying to push the game back to 7:30, but the only person that could finalize that decision was away (possibly at the Rider game?) If anyone was at the Bronco game prior to the end of the Riders game, you would have seen that us faithful (Bronco/ Rider fans) and staff were all huddled / pacing around lap tops and t.v.'s throughout the rink.....Too bad there was the conflict, it was disappointing to see so few fans enjoy a big win and solid effort from each and every player on our team!
Hopefully we can make up for it on Tuesday when the Hitmen come to town. Should be a great game against another league elite team. Remind everyone that it's raincheck night and hand out your unused tickets, lets pack the rink!!!!

dagley
11-19-2007, 08:15 AM
Luckily we dont have a game Sunday...i couldnt break my 400 consecutive game streak

ointhecreek
11-19-2007, 10:20 AM
The crowd was pretty sparse when i got there but I thought it filled in quit nicely considering that a lot of people come in from out of town and probably stayed home and celebrated. Thankfully there is no games Grey Cup day.

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
11-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Just booked my flight to Toronto. GO RIDERS GO.