PDA

View Full Version : to bad the rocket crashed

scamperdog
03-19-2005, 11:37 PM
yes the giants were killers tonight, the mighty rockets have fallen the tears must be flowen yes it is a great night in the whl

RocketMan
03-20-2005, 12:35 AM
yes the giants were killers tonight, the mighty rockets have fallen the tears must be flowen yes it is a great night in the whlAu contrare mon frare, a single battle was lost, but the war is far, far from over. Although besiged by "mythical" giants and a plague of lice ridden mice, the Rockets will prevail in the end. Once again restoring the good.

rinkrat
03-20-2005, 01:56 AM
Somehow it just doesn't seem fair! You know, deep down inside the rockets should have won.They just deserved it you know,I mean they are the "ROCKETS" and all...hahahaha

fightstrap50
03-20-2005, 02:05 AM
hahahahahahahaha! yeeeeeeeeeeahh ICE! so now go prove that the games were a farse now with all your stats and numbers rocketman, 1st place feels pretty good right about now, as the race is over, and we are where we belong! The peices will fall together for the playoffs too as this is the team to beat IMO!
:groovy: GO ICE GO!!! :groovy:

Teaps
03-20-2005, 05:53 AM
IYO is right....Koots/Kam has upset spelt ALL Over it...Please win with class next time...

Jovorock
03-20-2005, 06:49 AM
1st place feels pretty good right about now, as the race is over, and we are where we belong! The peices will fall together for the playoffs too as this is the team to beat IMO!
:
The Ice deserve it, they worked hard and came back when they were down, good on you Ice fans.

Knuckles Muldoon
03-20-2005, 10:57 AM
The Ice deserve it, they worked hard and came back when they were down, good on you Ice fans.
No knock on Kelowna, but the Ice deserve first place. By playing the lion's share of their games against the much tougher Central divsion (there are 4 very good teams there, Rockets are the only other good team in the BC), they really beat the odds down the stretch to match the Rockets. Both are tremendous teams, but Koot's accomplishment is pretty stunning.

fightstrap50
03-20-2005, 11:07 AM
thanks Jovo what an awsome race it was to come down to the very last game to deterimine 1st place! wicked. :groovy: GO ICE GO!!! :groovy:

fightstrap50
03-20-2005, 11:09 AM
IYO is right....Koots/Kam has upset spelt ALL Over it...Please win with class next time...
i hate to say it but if any thing has upset all over it it Vancouver over Kelowna and you know it. Kamloops and Kootenay will be a good series to but i dont see upset all over it at all. GO ICE GO!!!

Jovorock
03-20-2005, 11:14 AM
thanks Jovo what an awsome race it was to come down to the very last game to deterimine 1st place! wicked. :groovy: GO ICE GO!!! :groovy:
I hope we can meet in the West final, but there are six other teams that will have something to say about that. Good luck against the Blazers, it will be a great goaltending battle, Dubby verses Glass!

kelownakarl
03-20-2005, 12:47 PM
go ice go... we all know dubnyk has a tendancy to crack under pressure.

SimonTemplar
03-22-2005, 05:47 PM
London went into weekend beating Owen Sound Friday with two more to go.

On Saturday they lost at Plymouth Michigan and Sunday as well in Sault St. Marie but about nine regulars sitting down for both games.

Did many of the Western Contenders sit their stars down I heard Shea didn't play but was there lots missing.

So many pay attention to last two games but resting your stars pay dividends getting near the 5th and 6th games.( it shows )

Wish we could get some of the western series on here have to see what Sportsnet are showing for our non game days.