PDA

View Full Version : Fan Bus Cancelled

Scout
11-22-2007, 09:29 AM
I see the fan bus has been cancelled for Saturday in Moose Jaw. Need at least 30 people and they never reached it. I thought that it would fill up fast but i guess not. Which brings me to another question. Are the crowds down this year? The rink seems empty unless it is because of the expansion. We have a first place team playing great hockey and the crowds still seem sparse. Maybe its just me but it seems very quiet and empty the last few games. I thought Calgary and Brandon would bring in alot of fans but it didn't. Maybe its the time of year, i'm not sure but i hope the crowds pick up soon.

Scout

ointhecreek
11-22-2007, 10:34 AM
I was thinking the same thing. We have a winning team this year and it's shameful we can't fill a 3000+ seat rink. I thought it was quiet because you can't hear anything in the new seating, the air is just dead and there are no speakers. Can't hear any announcements or the 50-50 numbers so I won't buy any. Also the work seems to have come to a stand still, maybe just not noticeable.

SuckItUp
11-22-2007, 11:49 AM
We have to remember Sundays game should have been moved back due to the Rider game. And Tuesday was mid week and Agribition started. So we really cant judge just yet.

section q
11-22-2007, 01:31 PM
fan support has never been overwhelming for the broncos, no matter what the record of the team has been. the expansion didn't help the situation, as now it just seems emptier and the atmosphere isn't the same as it once was. attendance is down this year compared to last and hopefully, for the good of the city and the franchise, it gets going in the right direction. there's no excuses for not coming out this year to support them. rink expansion, quality hockey team, a winning record...

bruinsr#1
11-22-2007, 05:11 PM
for the bc ,saskatchewan game the chilliwack bruins game was moved from 5 to 7 o clock, maybe thats what you the bronco's should have done?