PDA

View Full Version : Inglis

howley
11-24-2007, 01:01 PM
thoughts on the kids performance last night. I was able to make the game.

I counted 4 shifts in the first 2 periods and then a bit more regular in the 3rd.

A few things I noticed...He was getting handled on faceoffs, to prevent he was pushing the puck ahead off the draw which has the potential to work at lower level hockey. He was given a half shift and Mccrae was sent out to take the draw.

He pulled a little move in the third skating into the corner pulling the puck between his legs. I thought that was pretty unnessecary since no one was really threatening to check him...seemed a little hot shot to me...(granted I may have a bias view based on things I've heard)

Anyone else notice he was trying to get Cameron to go with him. He was sticking him before faceoffs, chirping at him, sticking him down the ice. I don't think I'd fight a guy with a full sheild either....

He tried to make a few big hits but took himself completely out of the play in doing so. Kind of a resemblance of Klassens pinching.

In the end he didn't appear out of place. He created some shots for himself which is a very good sign.

Thoughts...

hobster
11-24-2007, 02:20 PM
I didn't go too the game but from what i heard from Les Lazaruk he did not look out of place once so ever. I actually see a little Gillies in him might be a little smaller though.
Les Lazaruk was mentioning that Lorne said when Inglis showed up for the game he was dressed like Ray Emery too cool