PDA

View Full Version : The Curse is Broken

TwoBits
11-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Holy Cow!!!! We Won!!!!! Two of our guys got stars!!!! And we got 24 shots on the net!!!!! :groovy: Gotta be happy with that. :D

Bruins_Booster
11-24-2007, 11:36 PM
The curse is broken.....and you've dealt it to us :dead:

TwoBits
11-24-2007, 11:52 PM
Sorry, but we really needed that win. yeehoo Need the name of a good exorcist. lol just jokes :laugh:

WestLEAFfan
11-25-2007, 06:31 AM
Good win boys. applause Too bad CYR had to watch the game though. :(

puckmam
11-25-2007, 09:08 AM
We may be huge Cyr fans but Toimmy hasn't been a terrible goalie. His antics fill some seats and these boys need some fan support. Great job Tommy!

WestLEAFfan
11-25-2007, 09:43 AM
I agree, any spark is a good one, cause where there's smoke there's fire!

puckmam
11-25-2007, 09:57 AM
http://www.opinion250.com/blog/view/7540/8/cougars+losing+streak+over

The Prince George Cougars were in jeopardy of seeing their losing streak go into double digits. The Cats best players stepped up and did what they had to as the Cougars, finally won for the first time in 10 games. Ty Wishart scored the winning goal on the power play in the third period to break a 3-3 tie as the Cats slipped by the Kelowna Rockets 4-3. Dana Tyrell had a goal and an assist and was named the first star. Tyrell's goal was the 50th of his career with the Cougars. Prince George will return to home ice on Thursday evening when they host Vancouver.

TwoBits
11-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Good win boys. applause Too bad CYR had to watch the game though. :(

Be Careful, now Smiley's going to go throw his computer off a mountain. :laugh: Just raggin on you Smiley. :D

TwoBits
11-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Hey I was thinking last night as I was trying to fall asleep, you don't think coach Schoeneck gave Tyrell and Wishart an ultimatum do you? Something like "Play like you deserve to be at the ADT challenge or you're not going." ?

I know MacLean didn't get a star but I think he deserves a pat on the back with his 2 timely goals. The first at the end on the 1st period to cut the Rockets lead in half and the second right at the beginning of the second period to take the wind out of their sails.

Oh and speaking of the ADT challenge and timeliness, too bad the Vancouver game had to be the next one they play, without Tyrell and Wishart. The boys will have to dig deep to pull off a win.

WestLEAFfan
11-25-2007, 12:26 PM
TwoBits Quote:
Originally Posted by WestLEAFfan
Good win boys. Too bad CYR had to watch the game though.

Be Careful, now Smiley's going to go throw his computer off a mountain. Just raggin on you Smiley.

No Smiley, don't do it! :thumb:

smileyjones
11-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Now why would I want to do such a thing?

Good win, now lets see if they can keep it up. I am especially impressed that they beat Kelowna. If you guys get a chance to see the Rockets when they are out East, take it. They've got three defencemen under 18 who are absolute studs (Schenn & Myers are both rated in the top 10 by Central Scouting, and Barrie who is only 16 and the best of the 3). They are a very young but talented team.

I have dumped on Cyr enough. Tommy has been marginally better, but the nights he has won the team in front of him has been better too. If the team is up to the challenge they've got two more than capable goalie's and they should be able to put up some W's

BTW - A lot of Green in Victoire today???

TwoBits
11-25-2007, 01:21 PM
I thought if you saw Cyr's name one more time it would push you over the edge. :laugh:

I've been thinking of taking in another game in PA. Maybe I'll wait to see Kelowna.

Yes, I think both goalies are quite capable. It hurts me though that the team seems to play better when Tommy is in goal. But what can you do? Last night's game was a step in the right direction. It was nice to see the shots up and more than one goal. It's hard not to expect the goalies to be perfect when the team can only muster up one goal.

I'm not a huge football fan, but like you said, we Saskatchewians are loyal and I'm sure we'll be watching the game. ;)