PDA

View Full Version : Random

CrazyGeorge
11-30-2007, 04:42 PM
The Bruins acquired Chris Van Danyhovyn (spelling may be slightly off but you get the idea) from Prince George. This is one guy or someone like him, that I thought the Broncos should have looked to acquire. Are we going ahead with our current roster or will there be any transactions (minor or major) before the trade deadline? I was hoping before to get Frazer McClaren but after seeing him play in Moose Jaw, he did not impress at all. It was just one game but ya. Do we need to get bigger on the back end or is what we have is what we get? I'm always guy that looks at my favorite teams rosters and sees how perhaps we could get better. In the end, we can always get better but are willing to trade away anyone or draft picks to get better? I'm curious what others think. Just a thought...

Broncs in RD
12-01-2007, 01:43 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Frick I also thought this would be one player the Broncos would go after. To me after this many games I think we have seen where we are weak. back up goaltending, toughness and a lack of a solid tough DMAN. are we dropping the ball a bit?

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
12-01-2007, 02:16 AM
Look at saskatoon. They have too much grit to deal with. I am sure they would trade some tough players for some scoring help.

ointhecreek
12-01-2007, 10:08 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Klotz in Bronco blue but I don't think thats going to happen.