PDA

View Full Version : A last word for the Bronco fans

CatFan
03-20-2005, 02:24 PM
I was very impressed with the heart of the Broncos last night. Their season was done, but they still played hard until the last whistle. After the game, when the Tigers had already left the ice the Broncos were still on the ice hugging each other, congratulating their goalie on a great game and saying goodbye to their 2 20 year olds. At this point, the fans that were left (and there were still many) stood and cheered for a proud franchise that has had an amazing run. You guys will be a real threat next year, and I look forward to our match-ups once again. Thanks Broncs for a great rivalry the last few years, we will really miss you in the playoffs! It just won't seem the same!!

Scout
03-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the info Catfan. Good to see Tiger fans appreciate a proud franchise. We will be back and i feel sorry for our 20 year-olds. Remember we are down for next year to finally meet. You make Medicine Hat fans proud by your behaviour on these boards. You show alot of class and i like that. Adios my friend till next year.

Scout

Flathead
03-20-2005, 03:51 PM
Thanks for that CatFan! Glad to hear our boys never quit, look forward to the future games against one another. You make me believe that it is only a select few that ruin the Tigers fan base image. Keep it classy, and good luck in the post season! Till next year, your friend Flathead. :wave: