1 of 2 Zachs in the lineup
Campese still juggling the line ups
Our power play SUCKS!
We do ok on the penalty kill.
Achim is doing better.

that is all folks! :groovy:

eye4aneye
12-02-2007, 01:59 AM
Well this was a battle of the specialty teams and we lost. Interestingly though we had too many men on the ice TWICE and scored on TWICE while short handed for this particular penalty. Now someone needs a calculator. IS IT BRUNO or the PLAYERS?
LETS DO THE MATH>>>IF WE DIDN'T TAKE THOSE 2 PENALTIES, WE WOULD HAVE WON THE GAME.......DUH

2 TOO MANY MEN ON THE ICE PENALTIES IN ONE GAME IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! :burningma

Triton
12-02-2007, 03:26 AM
The Warriors really hemmed the Raiders in their end for majority of the first. MJ's PP was real good. They move the puck well and each player works hard to create space, evident by the two PP goals in the first. PA picked it up in the 2nd period and forced the D to turn the puck over. Herrod had a solid game for the Raiders and a few Warriors stood out, such as Hamonic, Broda, and Ellerby to name a few. Yeah those too many men calls came back to bite the team and the effort at times was lack luster, especially in the last minute.

Was a different show watching them replace the glass as well as Rob Lindsay sounding pissy that someone else won his Oilers jersey. With the Ice on a tear, could be a real challenge tomorrow.

TheSnowman
12-03-2007, 01:04 PM
hahaha rob lindsay...
i heard a couple people now saying they won't renew season tix until the team gets rid of him

hobster
12-03-2007, 01:17 PM
The team could do without Jack Sander and play by play man Drew Wilson too lol

OldRaiderFan
12-03-2007, 02:49 PM
What could possibly be wrong with Jack Sander, Rob Lindsay and Drew Wilson?

Triton
12-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Sander is one of the best around. Drew has gotten better, but I'm not a fan of Martin Ring. And Rob, well he's just the most biased guy on the planet..

TheSnowman
12-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Jack and Drew are both there to get the crowd/audience pumped up and I think they do it well (though Drew should really change up the what's the word, intonation??? of his sentences... he sounds like a robot sometimes lol). Rob is just too loud and too often. Every effing break in the game and screaming at the top of his lungs. Not a bad guy though.

Agreed, Sander is unreal. Check out a few road barns (in other sports too) before you hack on him. A bad PA guy can put you to sleep.

Wildeyes
12-03-2007, 05:22 PM
like stoons pa guys BORING when i go to watch games there i bring a pillow.

Dwight Schrute
12-03-2007, 06:54 PM
wilson hasnt got better, he has just gained confidence and continues to suck. we were all spoiled with munzie but man alive wilson calls a terrible game

eye4aneye
12-03-2007, 08:28 PM
is there anyone that you guys do like? Don't like..coaches mgt scouts players Announcer guys...How is the zamboni guy doing or should we just show him the door too.

Knuckle Chucker
12-04-2007, 11:56 AM
is there anyone that you guys do like? Don't like..coaches mgt scouts players Announcer guys...How is the zamboni guy doing or should we just show him the door too.

I am going to keep it positive by referring only to the people I think are doing a good job:

The music guy is great. He mixes up the tunes and is on top of his game.

Jack is an excellent PA. Just look at how many other sporting events he is asked to do (High School Football comes to mind). He could use a haircut though.

The Zamboni drivers do a good job....even when the time to clean is short because of the mind-numbing events going on inbetween periods..opps got to keep it positive.

Puff the trainer has the respect of all the players over the years. He is the glue that keeps this team together. He is very skilled at what he does

raider guy
12-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Jack is an excellent PA. Just look at how many other sporting events he is asked to do (High School Football comes to mind). He could use a haircut though.

Jack sander doesnt do pa at any high school football games? what are u talking about, but, i do agree on the hair cut part, and the zamboni driver does a damn good job, and i think its time to get rid of the human slingshot enough of that get something new

raider guy
12-04-2007, 05:08 PM
oh and i forgot get rid of that gm we got too he hasnt done nothing for our club

Knuckle Chucker
12-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Jack sander doesnt do pa at any high school football games? what are u talking about, but, i do agree on the hair cut part, and the zamboni driver does a damn good job, and i think its time to get rid of the human slingshot enough of that get something new

What am I talking about???...The fact that Jack is the PA at all St. Mary home games :thumb:

raider guy
12-04-2007, 05:48 PM
my bad i thought you were reffering to carltons games.

Wildeyes
12-04-2007, 10:17 PM
the zamboni guy does an alright job just because he is fast doesnt mean its good ice trying to keep it positive the more water u leave down fills in the cracks better. But they do a good job.

Dwight Schrute
12-05-2007, 02:41 AM
What am I talking about???...The fact that Jack is the PA at all St. Mary home games :thumb: when did st mary's get a football team again ?

OldRaiderFan
12-05-2007, 07:36 AM
St. Mary High School reinstated their football program 2 years ago after an 18 year absence. They are the last team from Prince Albert to win a Provincial High School Football Championship. This year they played in the Saskatoon High School League and didn't win a game.

Dwight Schrute
12-05-2007, 12:30 PM
St. Mary High School reinstated their football program 2 years ago after an 18 year absence. They are the last team from Prince Albert to win a Provincial High School Football Championship. This year they played in the Saskatoon High School League and didn't win a game.
carlton didnt win a game for like 7 years didnt they ?

Triton
12-05-2007, 01:40 PM
carlton didnt win a game for like 7 years didnt they ?

They've been competitive but nothing spectacular. Prior to 2001, they were real bad. I had the pleasure of being a kicker and being the only person to get us points on a nightly basis..It was sad. This season the Crusaders made it to the league finals.

hobster
12-05-2007, 01:48 PM
I thought this was about the Warriors and Raiders game :laugh:

Triton
12-05-2007, 02:40 PM
I thought this was about the Warriors and Raiders game :laugh:

I heard somewhere that those two teams are still in the league. Wasn't sure if it was just rumors or not. :laugh:

OldRaiderFan
12-05-2007, 02:48 PM
I heard somewhere that those two teams are still in the league. Wasn't sure if it was just rumors or not. :laugh:

Hey Triton, great response to the question. If hobster read the previous comments he would understand.

hobster
12-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Understand what ? that Saskatoon high school football teams own the P.A teams who cares Boogaard'd

OldRaiderFan
12-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Understand what ? that Saskatoon high school football teams own the P.A teams who cares Boogaard'd
What are you talking about? Can you not read the previous comments of where this discussion originated? Or do you always come back with CHILDISH comments? I'm new to this WHL fan board and I can't believe the childish comments and behaviour of you!

Wildeyes
12-06-2007, 12:48 AM
get used to it he rarely says anything important or smart. Its always my dad can beat up your dad.

He says he is a fan of the blades but doesnt go cause its cold outside.

hobster
12-06-2007, 01:02 AM
I was being sarcastic that it was too cold out hell i played shinny outside tonight. Reason why i didn't go was cause of car troubles, but anyways lets not try too give me a bad name ok, stick too hockey as i will try too as well.

Dwight Schrute
12-06-2007, 05:25 AM
hobster we do not need you to try and moderate the raider board. yes the conversation got off topic but guess what. we who took part in the dead thread posted for a reason. and it was of interest to us. we have to mods in sabes and raiderfan17 who will let us know if we need to stop or anything.

hobster
12-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Fair enough, but when i hear my name mentioned or talked about on these forums im gonna respound too it. I don't the little cocky comments about myself and im gonna defend myself.

Dwight Schrute
12-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Fair enough, but when i hear my name mentioned or talked about on these forums im gonna respound too it. I don't the little cocky comments about myself and im gonna defend myself.
this isnt a dark alley. its an internet forum. for chatting and discussion. i think self defense is kinda taking it a little over the top.

hobster
12-06-2007, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=Wildeyes]get used to it he rarely says anything important or smart. So tell me dannoabram this is the right thing too say ?

hobster
12-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Anyways back too hockey now

OldRaiderFan
12-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Hobster, you are the one that led this thread off hockey by commenting that the Raiders should get rid of Jack Sanader. People started defending your comment about the professionalism of Jack Sander - whether it be hockey or football. The comments about football were all made by people who live in the community of Prince Albert and are able appreciate many sports and contributions of people to sport. Please don't blame other people for straying off topic.

hobster
12-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Yeah but i wasn't personally attacking anyone. And if anybody couldn't see that i was being sarcastic about Jack Sander well i don't know what too say about that. The reason why i brought that up was cause people were saying fire Donn Clark fire the zamboni driver get rid off Drew Wilson, so it was really all a joke that got too much attension.I was just trying too join in on the fun i wasn't trying too piss people off at all.

Dwight Schrute
12-06-2007, 12:13 PM
we should just not respond further folks. i wish this forum had a ignore list like they do on hockeys futures board.
btw other then sabes do any of you fine folks post on there ?

TheSnowman
12-06-2007, 03:32 PM
Little late on the football discussion, but how long do you guys figure before St. Mary and Carlton will have a competitive game? One this year wasn't too bad. I bet 08 or 09 there'll be a real battle again. Didn't know Jack was doing St. Mary games either. That must be new this year. Don't forget he also does Mintos and Bears too - asked by both teams.

GBG BLEED BLUE
12-06-2007, 06:26 PM
we should just not respond further folks. i wish this forum had a ignore list like they do on hockeys futures board.
btw other then sabes do any of you fine folks post on there ?
I post on hockey futures as well,but not nearly as often as I do on here.

eye4aneye
12-06-2007, 09:51 PM
I am more often "entertained" by certain posters then anything else! :clap: :clown:

Dwight Schrute
12-07-2007, 02:49 AM
i do a bit. its a good site
the whl portion isnt that good but, i really like the canuck board on there (although the leaf site might be a little over the top there). the ignore poster option is really a good idea, it would certainly spruce up this board a bit.
do you use the same handle ?