PDA

View Full Version : whl and chl roster for ps2 and cfl rosters with defines attributes

wardog fan
12-02-2007, 02:00 PM
hey guys , i have been fooling around with ea sports nhl08 and been putting together some whl and ohl alumni rosters and playing seasons with them.. as of right now i have regina, moosejaw, kootenay, seattle, portland, swift current, windsor, plymouth, rimouski, university of michigan and university of boston , kamloops.. the rosters are fairly detailed, with a couple of exceptions where there wasnt enough players to fill a roster and i just added a couple of players. any help on say lethbridge and brandon on wherabouts some of your alumni players are playing both nhl, ahl, or over in europe would be awesome. what i did was create teams and have every team with exact or close to real jerseys. anyone interested in obtaining these rosters just send me a message on here and i can copy the rosters for ya. this is for ea sports nhl 08 for the ps2.....

as well i found a site with cfl rosters and their updated attributes for madden 08 i have the riders right now and its kinda neat and something diffrent then the accustom nfl rosters.....